Trusted Contributor

Re: Boo hoo Tom Brady

[ Edited ]

@kjae  Well, the 'shots and firecrackers are already being heard deep in the fields of the surrounding winning city. Reports already coming in about 'fans' taking to the street.The poles have been greased to keep them from climbing. Wonder what it will be like tomorrow?

Honored Contributor

I wish he would have retired last year.  What a great way to end a stellar career.  He had some great moments but clearly was not the QB he once was.  The press is going to have a field day with him based on some of the photos I have already seen of him entering the stadium.  He should have quit while he was ahead.

Honored Contributor

Sooooooooooooo  SICK of Brady and his wife.  Now you two can go to Disneyland!

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Tomorrow there will be many folks calling in "sick", or if they do go to work, falling asleep on the job.  Actually, the streets have been full since early morning lol.  And-when they have the parade no one will be working in the city, after all, this is our first super bowl win!!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

wrote:
The losing team always runs off the field patriots 5 eagles 1. Read it and weep!!!

I have to disagree....they usually shake hands as a show of sportsmanship and respect. I have been to probably over 100 Pro football games, baseball etc. and they do shake hands.

Esteemed Contributor

I chuckled when I read what his wife had said. Something about the other team never winning a Super Bowl and you have to "let" someone else win sometimes. eyeroll

Honored Contributor

As a die hard from the beginning of the franchise Dallas Cowboy fan I so hate the Eagles.  But they are part of the NFC so that makes them or any NFC team in a Super Bowl game my team of the day.  Good for the Eagles, now time to move onto the Fall of 2018.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

ME TOO!!!! Fly EAGLES FLY!!!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's inappropriate

Honored Contributor

I think this thread won't end well