Respected Contributor

Everyone out there said The Patriots would win.  I’m so happy for The Eagles. 

Regular Contributor

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES!  Great game!

You guys played a great game against one of the best teams ever.

You deserve to win.  It’s your time.  CELEBRATE your great victory!

FLY EAGLES FLY!

Trusted Contributor
The losing team always runs off the field patriots 5 eagles 1. Read it and weep!!!
Honored Contributor

No dog in this race for me, but I did think Brady would hang around and shake hands. 

Isn’t that part of good sportsmanship?

Congratulations EAGLES 🦅 from a true PANTHERS fan !

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@willomenia My, my, sour grapes eh?  Won't weep, happy to see the Eagles win.  It was a great game but the best team won.  Yes, Brady sure looked like a sore loser.  

Trusted Contributor
No sour grapes 5 wins count them!
Trusted Contributor

It is always a  quick handshake and then the losing team exits in order to let all of the attention go to the winning team.  No different any year.  Some people here  just have a grudge against someone the have never met.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Boo hoo Tom Brady

[ Edited ]

I gotta say, I've seen most of you posting on here for quite some time, on various topics.  But the level of hate of a person that you don't even know, honestly baffled me.  Tom Brady affects you this much?  I don't get it.  Take a big gulp of your Haterade & carry on.  Some of you have absolutely floored me.  SMDH.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

So glad to see the EAGLES finally win!  ...and I feel the same way about Brady as others in this thread.....he's too smug.

Trusted Contributor

@willomenia lol - 5 wins is a big achievement, but their time is over for now and congratulations to the Eagles for a great game.  Underdogs at the beginning of the season, everyone counted them out and to attain this kind of success shows their talent, determination and heart.