Honored Contributor

Re: Baseball talk, 2022 season, all are welcome

@nyc1  it's like you read my mind. I said the same thing to my dmil, who I was on the phone with, while watching the game. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Tuzki GIFs | Tenor

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Yankees fans, the boys need to learn from that game last night and move forward. 

Tonight, they play game 2, 7:30 eastern, TBS.

Sevy and Valdez are the starters. 

LET'S GO YANKEES! - The New York... - FOX 5 / Fox5NY.com | Facebook

Let's go Yankees! | Go yankees, New york yankees logo, New york yankees

Yesterday, the Padres tied up their series. 

They NLCS has the day off. 

Tomorrow, they head to Philly for game 3.  

Honored Contributor

Yankees fans react to the Trade Deadline. (don't laugh, you'd be crying  too) - The Crawfish Boxes

See you in the Bronx on Saturday.  Yankees down 0-2. 

The MUST HIT THE BALL.....little ball, homers...............JUST HIT THE BALL! 

Let's go Phillies! 

Honored Contributor

Nuny is retiring.  https://www.baseballrumors.me/2022/10/11-year-veteran-ex-world-series-champ.html?fbclid=IwAR3POdMQhC...

Good luck to the Phillies today! 

Honored Contributor

Today, the Yankees play the Astros in the Bronx, 5:00 eastern, TBS. 

Javier and Cole are the starters. 

Let's Go Yankees Baby Outfit – babyfans

Tonight, 7:45 eastern on Fox, the Padres and Phillies play game 4. 

Let's go Phillies!   

Tomorrow, I'll be listening to the Yankees from the car!  

Enjoy your weekend! 

Honored Contributor

Things looked very bad early for the Phillies, but they rallied and pulled out the game after falling behind 4-0 in the first. One more win and it's on to the World Series.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Very surprised that the Yankees are down 3-0, I thought it would be a very competitive series.

Love the Yankees fans here but I'm not rooting for the Yankees. Obviously won't root for the Astros either if they're in the WS. So sick of them.
"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

The Phillies are going to the World Series!  I live in the Philly metro area.  In 2008 when they won the World Series my niece was commuting to the Art Insitute of Philadelphia and got stuck in the city for hours the day of the victory parade.  I also remember them winning in 1980.  I was in 8th grade and we spent the entire afternoon watching the parade. I was so excited when the Eagles went to the Super Bowl that year b/c I wanted another afternoon of parade watching. 

Honored Contributor

@gardenman  congrats to the Phillies!!  If my Yankees don't win their series, I will be rooting for your Phillies.