Respected Contributor

Re: Baseball talk, 2022 season, all are welcome

We lost 2 of 3 to the Dodgers, the only game we won was the one that Kershaw started!  Go figure!!  Off day today, thank goodness

@dmod nj , I never post from my phone either!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, 

I'm home!  YAY!!! Smiley Happy Missed you all. Smiley Happy

I read back. I'm caught up. 

Yankees clearly don't need me to watch. lol They are on a winning streak. May it continue! lol 

@DrBabs  I was able to listen to some of the games on and off.   Much good luck to your boys going forward with the Cards.    

@jbinrwc  going for #11 in a row. Fingers crossed. Smiley Happy 

Taillon is the starter. 

Yankees continue their series in Toronto with the Jays. 

@redhead handbag queen  *knocking wood* Good luck to both your teams!   I'll be switching between the Yankees and Rangers tonight. 

@redwingsgal good luck to your boys in this series with the Pirates. 

Let's go Mets!!  Doubleheader today! 

Good luck to all our teams tonight. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Yankees won #11 in a row! 

I'm enjoying them while I can.   It's a long season and there will be losing streaks as well. 

Tonight, the Yankees play the last game of the series with the Jays.  Cortes will be the starter!   

Classy move by the Jays fan!  It's possible I teared up when I saw this. 

https://www.mlb.com/yankees/news/aaron-judge-homer-toronto-fan-ball

Congrats to Dusty Baker on 2000 wins!

Congrats to the Twins on their win last night. @redhead handbag queen 

@DrBabs  congrats on the win last night! Smiley Happy 

Mets won both their games yesterday! Well done, Mets! 

Classy move by the umpire. 

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/chad-fairchild-chris-bassitt_n_62713ec2e4b01131b127a6e6?d_id=3452424&...

@Greeneyedlady21 hope you are doing well.Heart   I was in your city on Sunday. Did you see me waving? Smiley Wink  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj Not really doing well, but thanks all the same. Sunday was a beautiful weather day, if I remember correctly.

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 Heart please know, I will keep you in my prayers. Sending you good thoughts and hugs.  Yes, the weather was spectacular on Sunday. 

Honored Contributor

The Yankees winning streak ended last night. They put up a fight until the 9th, with bases loaded, but could not get any across home plate. 

Well boys, tomorrow night , you'll have to start a new winning streak. 

Tomorrow, the Yankees are home hosting the Texas Rangers. Otto and Cole will be the starters. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2022/05/04/aaron-judge-meets-young-fan-toronto-autographs-...

How is your team doing?   Are you cheering or crying? 

Mets are in Philly!  Let's go Mets! 

Tigers are in Houston. Let's go Tigers. @redwingsgal 

Let's go Seattle and Cleveland. 

Good luck to all our teams tonight. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

Red Sox lost today to the Angels 8-0. Of course they did, they're awful this year.

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Respected Contributor

We blew it last night in Houston-I can't stand losing to CHEATERS!  Yes, I know, my coach is a cheater (I have mentioned that here often...)

Prayers to you, @Greeneyedlady21 .  I am praying you pull through whatever you are facing.

Good luck to all teams this weekend...

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Yankees start a series with the Texas Rangers in the Bronx.     

Otto and Cole are the starters. 

Any Texas Rangers fans reading here?   *shaking hands *  Let's have a good series. Smiley Happy 

OMG, the Mets! How awesome was their win last night. 

https://www.mlb.com/mets/news/mets-score-seven-runs-in-ninth-to-beat-phillies

@redwingsgal https://www.mlb.com/tigers/news/kaline-family-congratulates-miguel-cabrera

Good luck to all our teams tonight. 

I will have a house guest starting tomorrow through next week. I'll be watching and posting as often as I can. Please keep posting about your team and how they are doing. 

https://nypost.com/2022/05/06/mets-improbable-comeback-sparks-dreams-of-what-could-be/

Thank you, Cleveland. 

Honored Contributor

Yankees game is postponed due to rainy weather. Tonight's game will be made up on Monday, their day off. 

Tomorrow, there is a doubleheader.  Sunday's game and a make up of Friday's game. 

Good luck to all our teams!!