Honored Contributor

Re: Baseball talk, 2022 season, all are welcome

@ninjawife  welcome!    Congrats to the Phillies!!   

I so enjoyed reading your post. Smiley Happy  LOVED your city when I visited years ago.  

@Greeneyedlady21  Yankees are trying to do to the Astros, what your Sox did to the Yankees............come back from being down 3 games to win.    I don't think it will happen. lol 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

What a disappointing, frustrating, infuriating, p@@p show! 

Yankees were swept in the ALCS! 

The World Series will be between the Astros and Phillies.  

LET'S GO PHILLIES!   

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

so sorry about your yankees @dmod nj ! it definitely wasnt a good way to go out......and very surprising.

good luck to all the phillies and astros fans......both of your teams were impressive!

me? not really rooting for anyone......just want to see some good, well fought, exciting games......take it to 7!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

https://www.mlb.com/news/phillies-vs-astros-world-series-game-1-starting-lineups-and-pitching-matchu...

Honored Contributor

I understand the frustration and have experienced it countless times about my team, but some Yankee fans were booing Aaron Judge during the ALCS. Saw that online and just thought wow tough crowd 😮
"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:
I understand the frustration and have experienced it countless times about my team, but some Yankee fans were booing Aaron Judge during the ALCS. Saw that online and just thought wow tough crowd 😮

Their behavior was disgusting.   The ENTIRE TEAM was unable to hit, field well........... their entire series was so below acceptable.  But, to boo him...........ridiculous.  

ITA with you. 

Honored Contributor

https://nypost.com/2022/10/25/michael-kay-destroys-tone-deaf-yankees-over-red-sox-video/

Chad Bohling needs to be first on the long list of players who MUST be fired! 

Honored Contributor

I'm all in for the Phillies, specifically Bryce Harper.  He deserves a World Series and a WS win just for carrying the Nationals all those years.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I am all in on the Phillies, specifically Nic Castellanos, who suffered thru most of his career on my Tigers.  Good luck, Nic!

Also, not a fan of the Cheaters (except my bf, JV)

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

I can't pull for the Astros just because.  But I won't be sad if Dusty gets the win because Nationals were hateful to him, too when he did so much to get the team to the post season.

Hal Steinbrenner and Mike Lerner are the worst owners in baseball.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN