Valued Contributor

Re: Baseball talk, 2022 season, all are welcome

Tonight Tigers in Minne, Be There or Be Square ! Woman Very Happy

Shaking Hands with @redwingsgal 

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21   what a fabulous evening ahead of you!  Wow!  I enjoy her very much, especially with Tony Bennett.    What a lovely way to honor your mom, as well.  I hope the evening far surpasses your expectations!  Please share with us all about it after you've gone. Smiley Happy Heart

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35   I'm glad you're well.  All is fine here. Smiley Happy 

I finally was able to catch up on The Captain's episodes.   Arod has come a long way, thanks to therapy.  His interaction with his daughters and ex-wife seem genuine and going well.  But, everyone once in a while, I just shake my head at what comes out of his mouth.  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 so good to see you here. Smiley Happy Heart

Your boys have really improved this year.   I was so very happy for their long winning streak.  They are playing well and battling!   

I'm so happy for O's fans, especially you. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, 

How you all had a fun weekend.  

@redhead handbag queen  @redwingsgal  good luck to your teams tonight.  Smiley Happy  

Yankees could not sweep the Royals yesterday.   It must be so odd for Benintendi to be a Yankee and play his prior team in the very next  series.   The fans really embraced Benny and seems like he is adjusting well. 

Yankees play the Mariners tonight.   Fingers crossed our pitching does well. 

Any M's fans?   Shaking hands with you. 

Good luck to the Red Sox. Yes, you read that correctly. LOL  They play the Astros!  

Good luck to the Mets! 

Does anyone need a Maaloxitini for tonight's game? Help yourself. 
Uye Surana Lingerie — Pink drink <3 Photo by Samira Kazan

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dmod nj 

Good luck to the Red Sox. Yes, you read that correctly. LOL  They play the Astros! 

That had to hurt Woman LOL 

Gio walked it off for the Twins, he's just back from Paternity leave, a little girl named Gianna, Congrats! Heart

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Respected Contributor

Since my team is wallowing in the cellar again, I have a question for you all

Who is leading the league in ERA as of last night???   Wait for it....

MY BF!!!  I can still follow him even tho he plays for Cheaters, since he was and always will be a Tiger!!!

Good job, Justin!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Super Contributor

@dmod nj  Sorry I didn't reciprocate the handshake for the Royals game. The forums were so messed up for about one week and I just gave up trying to get in. Speaking of giving up: I'm afraid enthusiasm for my Royals has waned. After the performance slide and then the whole vax/Canada thing, now the trades, I am as deflated as a Tom Brady football.

Respected Contributor

@DrBabs wrote:

@dmod nj  Sorry I didn't reciprocate the handshake for the Royals game. The forums were so messed up for about one week and I just gave up trying to get in. Speaking of giving up: I'm afraid enthusiasm for my Royals has waned. After the performance slide and then the whole vax/Canada thing, now the trades, I am as deflated as a Tom Brady football.

LOL, I am right there with ya,@DrBabs.  My Tigers hae been out of it since the end of May!

:

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redhead handbag queen wrote:

@dmod nj 

That had to hurt Woman LOL 

Gio walked it off for the Twins, he's just back from Paternity leave, a little girl named Gianna, Congrats! Heart

@redhead handbag queen Congrats to the Urshela family!  

LOL LOL   Yes, it hurt, but rooting for the Sox helps the Yankees. LOL