Honored Contributor

Re: Baseball talk, 2022 season, all are welcome

Walk off homer, by Santander,  wins it for the O's, 9-6.  

Congrats @sunshine45 

Yankees come home to host the White Sox.

@SoX   *shaking hands*   

See ya tomorrow in the Bronx. Smiley Happy 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Esteemed Contributor

@dmod nj 

Hey, girl!  Will be there tomorrow with bells on ... see you there ...

8/7/13: White Sox stun Yanks with walk-off win - YouTube

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

https://www.masslive.com/redsox/2022/05/alex-cora-proud-of-boston-red-soxs-rafael-devers-for-intervi...

Good for him.  Takes a lot of courage and confidence! 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

TGIF!   

Hi fans! 

Yankees host the White Sox this weekend.   Tonight's starters are Keuchel and Cortes.   Tonight's game is on Prime.  

It's a big series for both teams.  White Sox are only 3 games back of the Twins.  Yankees are only 5 games ahead of the Rays.  Rays play the O's this weekend.

Let's go O's!!  Woman Tongue

@SoX  meet you in the stadium suite.  I'll be the one all dressed in Yankees apparel.  You'll know it's me by my Jersey accent. Smiley Wink Smiley Happy 

Yesterday,  Anthony Rizzo was thrown out of the game.  
https://www.audacy.com/wfan/sports/yankees/yankees-anthony-rizzo-feels-ejection-unwarranted-too-quic...

I like Taillon's walk up music. Classic rock!! 

https://yanksgoyard.com/2022/05/20/complete-list-new-york-yankees-players-walk-up-songs/?a_aid=01234...

What team is your team playing this weekend?   

Good luck to all our teams this weekend. 

Evan Michael Chambers Love Foundation - FOOD🥜 Sports fans have grown so  attached to their stadium's food that just the thought of it creates  emotion and nostalgia. It started out with hot

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dmod nj 

Not able to get tonight's game ... you'll have to keep me up to date.

Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@dmod nj That's a nice article about Devers, would love to hear his interviews going forward. Great player, that means they will let him go after 2023🙄 They're too cheap.

I have been watching the Celtics so I haven't been watching baseball that much. So sick of many things about these forums, but I will try to check in once in a while.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@dmod nj 

Not able to get tonight's game ... you'll have to keep me up to date.

Smiley Sad

@SoX postponed tonight to due inclement weather in the Bronx area.   The game will be made up on Sunday. Once I get details, I'll let you know more. 

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@dmod nj That's a nice article about Devers, would love to hear his interviews going forward. Great player, that means they will let him go after 2023🙄 They're too cheap.

I have been watching the Celtics so I haven't been watching baseball that much. So sick of many things about these forums, but I will try to check in once in a while.

@Greeneyedlady21   I'm pleased you enjoyed the article. Smiley Happy

We're here when you want to visit. Do what is right for you. Heart

I don't watch basketball now. When I was in late middle school and high school, mid to late 70s, I LOVED  Dave Cowens of the Celtics.   Smiley Very Happy  

Enjoy the games!! Gooo Celtics! 

Honored Contributor

@SoX  

Yankees play the Sox at 1:00 today.  

Last night's postponed game will be played on Sunday, 3:00, on Prime. 

Sunday's game will be on ESPN at 7:00.  

Good luck to all our teams!  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dmod nj 

Thanks, Donna  ... I think we'll be able to get it on Prime today, but I'll be out for a bit so may miss some of it.   Still hoping for a good game between our teams, but the Yankees think  they "own" the Sox!