Honored Contributor

Re: Baseball talk, 2021 season, all are welcome

@VaBelle35   you purchased some very cool items! I like the ball stand.  Your background for Zoom calls must be a topic of discussion.   My husband's computer  uses a picture of Yankee stadium.   I like your cabinet idea much better.  LOL   It would be fun to shop for items for a real background. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

What you need to know about MLB in 2021

Opening Day should be an official holiday. | Baseball quotes, Cardinals  baseball, Rangers baseball

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Yankees 2021 schedule key dates: Home opener, rivalry games vs. Red Sox,  Subway Series vs. Mets, more - nj.com

Honored Contributor

I am a Yankees fan, but I also root for the NY Mets. I know, I know............don't want to hear any negative comments about it. lol   As long as the Mets aren't playing the Yankees, I wish them the best!  I enjoy watching as many of their games as possible! 

So, I am wishing the NY Mets and their fans much good luck this year!   

When both NY teams do well, it's a win-win!  

L.A. LOS ANGELES DODGERS 2020 OPENING DAY PIN MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL WORLD  SERIES | eBay

Honored Contributor

https://www.yesnetwork.com/yankees/news/jack-curry-the-magic-of-opening-day-takes-on-new-meaning-thi...

Honored Contributor

This Girl Loves her NY New York Yankees Baseball by Tee62s on Zibbet

Honored Contributor

Red Sox fans, today's  game as been rescheduled for tomorrow. 

Anyone else's team's opener resheduled due to weather? 

Respected Contributor

Not much enthusiasm here; I'm in Seattle and it's going to be another boring, crappy year of mediocre baseball.

The powers-that-be and the suits are all trying to whip up excitement (i.e., TICKET SALES) but it's not working for me. I grew up in LA and lived in New York for 2 years so I know good baseball.

Which means we don't have it in Seattle and probably never will. The 116-wins in 2001 was just a freak accident. We'll never see it again.

I SO wish we had a good team! Man Embarassed

Honored Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

I'll stake my claim as a Washington Nationals fan!  Go Nats!  My current amor is Juan Soto.

I used to go to RFK stadium to watch the Senators play.  

I particularly enjoy working in the yard with the transistor tuned to the ball game.  Charlie and Dave call a great game.  Go Nats!  (I like FP Santangelo on TV too.)

@Sweetbay magnolia   Hi, Smiley Happy

I enjoy listening to the games, as well. I like our radio team. It brings back memories of listening to the games while playing with my son in the yard.  He was a toddler then. He's in his late 20s now.  

Good luck to the Nats!! 

Charlie I LOVE!  Dave I can take a pass one.

I always know when FP says something off the wall because my Twitter goes nuts.  He takes the whole "home team slant" to another level.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh man, first game already cancelled.

Mets/Nats postponed.

It's going to be another bumpy ride.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN