Honored Contributor

Re: Baseball season just around the corner 2017!!

David Ross, from the Red Sox then the Cubs, is doing Dancing With The Stars. Starting later this month, I think the 20th? I will watch to see him dance. He's such a good guy.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

David Ross, from the Red Sox then the Cubs, is doing Dancing With The Stars. Starting later this month, I think the 20th? I will watch to see him dance. He's such a good guy.

I predict Rossie will go pretty far.  He was certainly not the worst dancer in the bunch  and most importantly, he's got that Cubbie thing going for him.

I will be at Wrigley opening day/night.  I actually do not like night games this early in the season but I will be there.  Hope my boys have another great year.

Trusted Contributor

I've been positively giddy -- opening day is almost here!!!  Last night I watched a pre-season Texas Rangers vs KC Royals game. While my Royals didn't do too well I was just so happy to sit down and watch a game. There is something so wonderful about the start of baseball season.

QVC Customer Care

Another lifelong Red sox fan here.  Hope you all don't mind me joining in again this year!

Super Contributor

LETS GO METS 2017.....
Honored Contributor

@naturalfan wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I predict Rossie will go pretty far.  He was certainly not the worst dancer in the bunch  and most importantly, he's got that Cubbie thing going for him.

I will be at Wrigley opening day/night.  I actually do not like night games this early in the season but I will be there.  Hope my boys have another great year.

I too hope David Ross does well.  The Cubs haven't won DWTS since the series started - over 11 years ago!

Honored Contributor

David Ross is the first MLB player to do DWTS. He's great on there because he is self deprecating and is not self conscious about his dancing.

If he's gone before that annoying Charo, well I will be very annoyed.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"