Honored Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk, 2020 season, all are welcome!

@redwingsgal  LOL LOL  It's only preseason. LOL  

Hopefully, your manager learned his lesson and he'll be a good, honest manager this year.  Give him time............

Happy St. Patrick's Day! 

Homemade Irish Soda Bread

https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/homemade-irish-soda-bread/

St. Patrick's Day Shenanigans 2020 – Tysons Premier

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy

It's a beautiful spring day in central NY.  Hope the weather is wonderful where you live. 

Yankees play the Jays in a spring training game today!   The Yankees are looking good despite injuries already. Oy vey! 

How is your team doing? 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Greetings

I've been fortunate to see a lot of Yankee spring training games.  Just about every one has been on tv.  I'm watching a Phillies game right now that was recorded at 3 am.

I don't know who the announcers are, but they are not actually annoucing said game, they are trotting down memory lane.  It might as well be an Old timers Yankee Podcast.  LOL  They now have Paul O'Neill texting them and so they are reading Paul's tweets outloud.

Must see tv!

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Greetings

I've been fortunate to see a lot of Yankee spring training games.  Just about every one has been on tv.  I'm watching a Phillies game right now that was recorded at 3 am.

I don't know who the announcers are, but they are not actually annoucing said game, they are trotting down memory lane.  It might as well be an Old timers Yankee Podcast.  LOL  They now have Paul O'Neill texting them and so they are reading Paul's tweets outloud.

Must see tv!

I'm sorry I missed that game.   But, pleased you have been able to catch some of the games.  

I've been watching as many as possible.   I enjoyed the games when Michael Kay and John Sterling were back together.   

One week from today is Opening Day!! 

Honored Contributor

Heartwarming Happy Passover Card | Birthday & Greeting Cards by Davia

Honored Contributor

Red Sox Opening Day Thursday will probably be rained out, mercifully. They are allowing a small number of fans, can't remember how many.

Fenway was a vaccination site, they moved that to a convention center.

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Red Sox Opening Day Thursday will probably be rained out, mercifully. They are allowing a small number of fans, can't remember how many.

Fenway was a vaccination site, they moved that to a convention center.

Thanks for the update, @Greeneyedlady21  

I haven't followed any Sox news.   From your post, doesn' t seem like the team added anyone to improve their offense/defense/pitching? 

Have you been vaccinated?   I go for my second shot tomorrow.

Sending a hug. Heart

Respected Contributor

Let's play ball!!  Tigers open Thursday five minutes after the Yankees first pitch.  I guess that is a thing that Yanks have to be first?!?!?!

I bet the Tigers are mathematically eliminated before May 1 

Good luck to all teams!  Let's hope for a full season full of full stadiums!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj Red Sox have added lower talent cheaper talent. I haven't paid much attention, honestly. Maybe once the season starts I can try. They did let Jackie Bradley Jr go, so now that whole outfield is gone. Betts, Benny, and Bradley.

I am eligible for the vaccine next week. The problem is going to be getting an appointment. I'm glad you did.

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@dmod nj Red Sox have added lower talent cheaper talent. I haven't paid much attention, honestly. Maybe once the season starts I can try. They did let Jackie Bradley Jr go, so now that whole outfield is gone. Betts, Benny, and Bradley.

I am eligible for the vaccine next week. The problem is going to be getting an appointment. I'm glad you did.

@Greeneyedlady21  fingers crossed you get an appointment quickly and soon!   

Hugs Heart

I know your boys are rebuilding.  They should contact you about what's the best way to do that. Smiley Wink