Honored Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk, 2020 season, all are welcome!

@dmod nj wrote:

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2021/02/28/standing-ovation-for-trey-mancini-singles-at-first-bat-in-...

I'm so happy for this kid!! 

@sunshine45 

@dmod nj 

so happy to hear this......he looks good. hoping he is healthy after going through so much. stage 3 colon cancer in someone so young. i teared up a bit watching this.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Congrats on the win yesterday, @dmod nj !  It was a good game!

Tigers did win the opener, though

Spring is in the air!  Thank goodness!  I do love winter, but this one was a whopper

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45  I teared up too. I was watching through the eyes of a parent.    He is my son's age.  

@redwingsgal   how do you boys look for the season?   I love winter too, but I agree.....I'm ready for spring.....including my allergies. LOL LOL 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

So many names and faces I did not know!  There were a couple of new Tigers who were signed this off season.

Not a big fan of our new coach (cheater) but I will give him a chance

Things can't get much worse (for all my Detroit teams)

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

So many names and faces I did not know!  There were a couple of new Tigers who were signed this off season.

Not a big fan of our new coach (cheater) but I will give him a chance

Things can't get much worse (for all my Detroit teams)

@redwingsgal There are so many newbies that participate during spring training games!  I hope the new signings are a huge help!  Time will tell! 

I understand about  not being fan of the coach.  I hope he learned his lesson.  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

2017-10-18 06_43_22-YANKEES logo - Google Search - Internet Explorer.png

Honored Contributor

Hi @nyc1   Smiley Happy  Can't wait for the season opener on 4/1. Smiley Happy  

Mets fans/baseball fans 

https://wabcradio.com/2021/03/01/mets-to-honor-seaver-with-41-patch-on-jerseys-this-season/?fbclid=I...

Honored Contributor

"The New York Yankees today announced that Manager Aaron Boone is taking an immediate medical leave of absence to receive a pacemaker. Surgery is expected to be performed later today at St. Joseph’s Hospital in Tampa."

As per Yankees...........

Honored Contributor

I wonder who will be the replacement.

Can we dream?

Is Lou available?  LOL

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I wonder who will be the replacement.

Can we dream?

Is Lou available?  LOL

LOL Good one, @VaBelle35 

Carlos Mendoza 

https://nypost.com/2021/03/03/yankees-carlos-mendoza-stepping-in-for-aaron-boone/

https://nypost.com/2021/03/03/a-cardiologist-expects-yankees-aaron-boone-to-fully-recover/