Honored Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk, 2020 season, all are welcome!

@dmod nj wrote:

Who's watching the Mets and Sox at Fenway?  @handygal2  @Greeneyedlady21 are you  watching? 

Let's go Mets!   

@dmod nj : I am. After a great opening day win, I'm a little bummed after the tough loss on Sat., and blowout yesterday. We need to get Stroman back in the pitching rotation ASAP!... Conforto just hit a 2-run hr.-- yay!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Alonso 2-run homer. Now we're talkin'!

Respected Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

So happy for live sports of any kind, I do agree, @dmod nj , I hope everyone stays well while playing, but I feel like it is time to get back to normal!!

We open at Cincinnatti tomorrow night at 6:00 Eastern time.  Will be on MLB Channel so I can watch!  I cancelled my subscription to the MLB games due to my team's "rebuilding" period.  We are picked just above Baltimore to finish 29th.....

My soon to be grandson-in-law and his Dad just posted pictures of themselves wearing masks, watching the Tiger's game through the bars of the gate at Comerica!

Trusted Contributor

I'm loving the new Texas Rangers Baby Blue uniforms.

I read they are to be worn on Sunday home games.

Not a big baseball fan, but the baby blues may bring me in

for a few innings.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Now Dom Smith hit a 3-run homer. 7-0. It's only the 4th inning, but maybe we'll win this one!

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

Who's watching the Mets and Sox at Fenway?  @handygal2  @Greeneyedlady21 are you  watching? 

Let's go Mets!   

@dmod nj : I am. After a great opening day win, I'm a little bummed after the tough loss on Sat., and blowout yesterday. We need to get Stroman back in the pitching rotation ASAP!... Conforto just hit a 2-run hr.-- yay!

@handygal2  what is the latest on Stroman returning?   Last I heard he was going to be out the season, but I heard that the very first day he was out. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@yellowrose wrote:

I'm loving the new Texas Rangers Baby Blue uniforms.

I read they are to be worn on Sunday home games.

Not a big baseball fan, but the baby blues may bring me in

for a few innings.  Smiley Happy

I've seen a picture of Todd Frazier with that uniform on.  Looked good! 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

Let's go Mets!   

@handygal2  what is the latest on Stroman returning?   Last I heard he was going to be out the season, but I heard that the very first day he was out. 

@dmod nj : His status is described as "week to week," which in this shortened season doesn't sound too good. Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

orioles 2020.jpg

ORIOLES!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

waving hi to @dmod nj  and all of the other baseballers.....good luck to your teams. orioles are in second place right now so i will take it. LOL my hope is for a GOOD short season.....the orioles sure could use it.

thank you for beginning the 2020 thread!

hello baseball.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein