Honored Contributor

Baseball Talk, 2020 season, all are welcome!

Hi fans! 

I didn't think we would see this day, when the season should have started in March!    I was wrong!!  

It will certainly be a different kind of season...shortened schedule, wearing masks, new rules, no fans in the stands, etc.   As you all know, I have mixed feelings about our boys playing.    I'm hopeful all the games can be safely played, but this is all new territory for baseball and the fans. 

Let's enjoy the season together. Post about your favorite team and their season. Join in as much or little as you would like.

All are welcome. Thank you for being respectful of posters' comments regarding their teams.

Here is to a fun, competitive, injury free season and playing in the post season. *shaking hands*

Image result for baseball, glove and bat

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk, 2020 season, all are welcome!

[ Edited ]

Opening Day!   

Yankees travel to the Nats to play the first game of the 2020 season! 

Cole makes his debut for the Yankees. Scherzer is on the mound for the Nats. 

The game is on  ESPN, 7 eastern.  Pregame on YES at 6:00 eastern. 

https://www.mlb.com/yankees/news/yankees-nationals-2020-opening-day-preview

Tell us about who your team plays on Opening Day?  

Much good luck to all our teams!  *clapping* 

Help yourself! 

Image result for baseball themed party

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Let's go Yankees! | Go yankees, New york yankees, Yankees baseball

Honored Contributor

Yankettes, I'm wearing my O'Neill jersey, drinking out of my Yankees thermal glass, and my Yankees garden flag is hanging!  I am ready!  How about you? 

Yankees vs Nationals | February 26, 2020 | Full Highlights - YouTube

Honored Contributor

I am here for the commentary!

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I am here for the commentary!

Coronavirus: Clap for our Carers - what's it all about? - CBBC ...

Respected Contributor

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

So happy for live sports of any kind, I do agree, @dmod nj , I hope everyone stays well while playing, but I feel like it is time to get back to normal!!

We open at Cincinnatti tomorrow night at 6:00 Eastern time.  Will be on MLB Channel so I can watch!  I cancelled my subscription to the MLB games due to my team's "rebuilding" period.  We are picked just above Baltimore to finish 29th.....

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj 

DVR is set for both the pre game and the game, Baseball is back

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, hat and outdoor, text that says '"A hot dog at the ballpark is better than steak at the Ritz." Ausfh Prgaယ'

While we can’t celebrate #NationalHotDogDay at a ballpark yet, we’re still excited to see MLB Opening Day on television tomorrow!