Honored Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk 2019 season, all are welcome!

https://www.si.com/mlb/2019/10/14/yankees-lose-astros-aaron-boone-bullpen-management?utm_campaign=sp...

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

What a heartbreaking game for Yankees fans.  Congrats to @yellowrose  and Astros fans.   

I stayed up for the entire game.   I am pooped today.  Six o'clock came early this morning. LOL  

Our boys will play again on Tuesday, 4:00 eastern, FS1. 

Waving hi to @dmod nj!   I watched the entire game too.  Ended much earlier here than it did where you are so I commend you for your endurance.  Not surprised that you are pooped today.  Heartbreaking doesn't even begin to describe the ending.  Hoping for better results tomorrow when they get back to the Bronx.  I will be watching again.  Mom was able to find FS1 on her TV so she has been watching with us.  She will be cheering for our boys again tomorrow.  Happy that the game has an early start.  Hope our boys can get to Cole and hope that Severino can have another great game to keep the Astros under control.

Let's Go Yankees!!!!!

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Honored Contributor

@jbinrwc wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

What a heartbreaking game for Yankees fans.  Congrats to @yellowrose  and Astros fans.   

I stayed up for the entire game.   I am pooped today.  Six o'clock came early this morning. LOL  

Our boys will play again on Tuesday, 4:00 eastern, FS1. 

Waving hi to @dmod nj!   I watched the entire game too.  Ended much earlier here than it did where you are so I commend you for your endurance.  Not surprised that you are pooped today.  Heartbreaking doesn't even begin to describe the ending.  Hoping for better results tomorrow when they get back to the Bronx.  I will be watching again.  Mom was able to find FS1 on her TV so she has been watching with us.  She will be cheering for our boys again tomorrow.  Happy that the game has an early start.  Hope our boys can get to Cole and hope that Severino can have another great game to keep the Astros under control.

Let's Go Yankees!!!!!

Hi jb, Smiley Happy 

I'm so glad your mom is able to watch the playoffs.  Our boys need her cheering them on!  

From your lips.............  We need Sevy to be Sevy and dominate! 

I fully expect the crowd to be electric and loud!  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Nats are one win away.  Holy smokes! They play tonight, 8:00 eastern, TBS. 

The Yankees host the Astros today, 4:00 eastern, FS1. 

Help yourself. 

Image result for assorted sandwiches

Image result for assorted pitchers of drinks

Image result for astros vs yankees

Honored Contributor

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/yanks-hicks-gets-1st-start-since-aug-3-in-game-3-of-alcs/ar-AAI...

Honored Contributor

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/nationals-pitcher-criticized-for-missing-playoff-...

Honored Contributor

https://www.mlb.com/yankees/news/astros-yankees-2019-alcs-game-3-preview

Honored Contributor

This is the first time I am able to watch Paulie, Michael and Coney doing the pregame!    LOVING it!   

I wish they could do the game. I don't like the other announcers.  

I really dislike Buck! 

Honored Contributor

Double Header today:

Astros @ Yankees at 4:09 on Fox Sport 1

St Louis @ Nats at 8:05 on TBS

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Hi @VaBelle35  Smiley Happy