Honored Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk 2019 season, all are welcome!

@Greeneyedlady21  no score in the 6th!   Keep the faith. Good luck! 

Oh @redwingsgal   I watched the Tigers/Mets game.   I was thinking of you watching it.   Lordy! Smiley Sad   

Yankees won the first game of the dh earlier today.   Tonight, is yesterday's make up game.   

In the 3rd, Yankees are ahead, 5-1.   They need to keep up their offense.  They are working out of the bp for this game.  

I won't be around for tomorrow's game!  Good luck to everyone's teams!  

Enjoy your Sunday, whatever your plans. Smiley Happy 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj They lost again, don't know what the score was. Had the notification on my tablet that it was a walkoff. Price will be on the DL again, guaranteed.

I watched All In The Family and Jeffersons and went to bed.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Wow Red Sox actually beat the Astros today 4-1. Back home vs the Indians for three games starting tomorrow. 

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  congrats on the win! Good luck in the next series.  Our boys play one another towards the end of this week!  

Yankees lost in extra innings today.  Tomorrow, they start a series with the Padres in the Bronx. 

Mets won again!   @redwingsgal   sending hugs! 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Reds beat the Cubs yesterday. Yay! 

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

Reds beat the Cubs yesterday. Yay! 

I heard you cheering!  lol Congrats!   Good luck today! 

Honored Contributor

Bill Buckner died today, he was only 69 years old. He had Lewy body dementia.

I'll never forget when I went to Opening Day in 2008 with my Mom. They had the ceremony for the Red Sox for winning the World Series in 2007. Bill Buckner came out to throw the first pitch as a surprise and he received a long standing ovation. You could tell it was like a redemption for him after what happened in 1986. RIP

D7l304RUcAA2bSS.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Dustin Pedroia has been transferred to the 60 day DL. I know what the next step is, he said today "I may never play baseball again". It makes me so sad, would have broken my Mom's heart.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Bill Buckner died today, he was only 69 years old. He had Lewy body dementia.

I'll never forget when I went to Opening Day in 2008 with my Mom. They had the ceremony for the Red Sox for winning the World Series in 2007. Bill Buckner came out to throw the first pitch as a surprise and he received a long standing ovation. You could tell it was like a redemption for him after what happened in 1986. RIP

D7l304RUcAA2bSS.jpeg

OMG!  I had no idea. That disease is just awful.   I feel so bad. Smiley Sad    RIP! 

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Dustin Pedroia has been transferred to the 60 day DL. I know what the next step is, he said today "I may never play baseball again". It makes me so sad, would have broken my Mom's heart.

That is sad. Smiley Sad  He was an awesome player any team would LOVE to have!   He was an good example on and off the field.   I truly wish he would come back to play, even if it is to have his day with the Sox fans.