Respected Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk 2019 season, all are welcome!

@dmod nj wrote:

@redwingsgal  congrats on another win!   Yankees offense is sputtering.  Two more on the DL.   UGH!  

Good luck in the next series! 

Thanks, @dmod nj , it was sure a low scoring series!  I think this will be a trend for us this season...      

We finally get our home opener today vs the Royals!!!  

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

@redwingsgal  congrats on another win!   Yankees offense is sputtering.  Two more on the DL.   UGH!  

Good luck in the next series! 

Thanks, @dmod nj , it was sure a low scoring series!  I think this will be a trend for us this season...      

We finally get our home opener today vs the Royals!!!  

I love home opening day!  Enjoy it! 

Rooting for a win for the home team! 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

SS Troy Tulowitzki on the 10-day injured list & recall INF Thairo Estrada.   *pulling my hair out*

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj 

welcome to baltimore! it is a beautiful day for some baseball. current temperature is about 65 degrees and low humidity. it is bright and sunny. <shaking hands> and hoping to see a good game.

https://i.etsystatic.com/14858530/r/il/ba8102/1233631716/il_794xN.1233631716_dnoa.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

oriole crying2.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Day off for the Yankees and O's. 

Good luck to everyone's teams! 

What team is your team facing this weekend? 

Honored Contributor

Hi Smiley Happy  Are you ready for another season?  @Barbara-QVC 

QVC Customer Care

@dmod nj wrote:

Hi @dmod nj  and everyone on here! I am ready for another season but I don't think my team is on board with my thinking yet! Smiley LOL

I just got back from Boston and was hoping the Sox were in town so I could catch a game - maybe next trip!

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

Hi @dmod nj  and everyone on here! I am ready for another season but I don't think my team is on board with my thinking yet! Smiley LOL

I just got back from Boston and was hoping the Sox were in town so I could catch a game - maybe next trip!

They will be just fine! They need to come home, play in front of Soxettes, and the wins will come! 

Honored Contributor

Reds play the Pirates.