Honored Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk 2019 season, all are welcome!

Thanks so much for the heads up, @Greeneyedlady21 .   I googled their home.   It's stunning!!   

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Trusted Contributor

@dmod nj  My son was playing in the Astros farm system with Roger Clemens other son, Koby, around 2006 in Albany, NY.  My son had to do some rehabbing before a game and he was all alone in the training room until in walked Roger. He got to talk with Roger for awhile and it was a dream come true for my son who was a lifetime fan of his! 

Honored Contributor

@Lori Kaye wrote:

@dmod nj  My son was playing in the Astros farm system with Roger Clemens other son, Koby, around 2006 in Albany, NY.  My son had to do some rehabbing before a game and he was all alone in the training room until in walked Roger. He got to talk with Roger for awhile and it was a dream come true for my son who was a lifetime fan of his! 

@Lori KayeI got goosebumps reading about your son meeting a beloved player of his.  How awesome for him!  I'm so glad his meeting with Roger was a positive one.   

Sometimes, when you meet an idol, it is not what you hoped it would be. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Yankees on YES, 1:00,  today.  I think it is on ESPN, too.   I'm not sure if the ESPN game is a regional or national game. 

Honored Contributor

By the way, Joe Girardi meets up with the Yankees on Wednesday at 6:35 pm when the Phillies play the Yankees at George M. Steinbrenner Field.  Unfortunately, I don't think the game will be telecast as YES is airing a Brooklyn Nets game.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

By the way, Joe Girardi meets up with the Yankees on Wednesday at 6:35 pm when the Phillies play the Yankees at George M. Steinbrenner Field.  Unfortunately, I don't think the game will be telecast as YES is airing a Brooklyn Nets game.

Thanks for posting about that, @ValuSkr .  I will look for any highlights to share.   

Honored Contributor

Lol Red Sox losing to the Yankees 8-1

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

Thanks for posting about that, @ValuSkr .  I will look for any highlights to share.   

@ValuSkr  from what I can tell, the game will be on MLB.

Honored Contributor

https://www.12up.com/posts/john-olerud-daughter-jordan-dies-at-age-19-01e2bv29nm9z?fbclid=IwAR31HKw5...

Smiley Sad 

Honored Contributor

First Mookie, now Sale had an MRI and might need Tommy John surgery. They're toast.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"