Esteemed Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk 2019 season, all are welcome!

STAY IN THE FIGHT, GIANT DADDY SHARKS

IMG_0489.JPG

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

I think the week off works in the Nat'nals favor, especially the ace pitching staff.  Gorgeous weather and lots of time for meditation and massage.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@Estates wrote:

@dmod nj  Thank you for the warm welcome. I love baseball so it will be fun to join in.

You're very welcome. Smiley Happy   Please join in!  

We'll be here next season, again!   

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Good luck to both teams in the WS tonight. 

Image result for world series nats astros

Nats visit the Astros, 8:00, Fox. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

https://www.12up.com/posts/video-aaron-judge-and-brett-gardner-display-sportsmanship-with-classy-res...

Super Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

I think the week off works in the Nat'nals favor, especially the ace pitching staff.  Gorgeous weather and lots of time for meditation and massage.

I have heard (and seen) it go both ways, in several sports.  I myself think the Nats have an advantage, as Houston has to be exhausted at this point. 

Esteemed Contributor

@IslanderGirl62 wrote:

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

I have heard (and seen) it go both ways, in several sports.  I myself think the Nats have an advantage, as Houston has to be exhausted at this point. 

@IslanderGirl62  @Sweetbay magnolia  iI'll be interesting to see how it goes, I'm looking forward to watching some good baseball! Woman Happy 'They' say  the team that has had the longer break is out of 'sync' - that would be the Nats then. But with the way they've played this year - and all of  October? It's hard to imagine! 

Honored Contributor

Image result for frozen drinks

Image result for nachos supreme

Image result for antacids

Honored Contributor

Good luck to both teams!   

Hoping for a well played, close, fairly officiated series! 

Esteemed Contributor

Oh Good Grief.  Joe Buck.

Cogito ergo sum