Honored Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk 2019 season, all are welcome!

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy

Yankees either win tonight  or go golfing for the rest of October.   Tonight's game is on 7:00 eastern, on FS1. 

Starters are Verlander, aka, @redwingsgal  boyfriend, and Paxton. 

Yankettes, don't give up hope..........just remember the Red Sox in 2004.  They were down 3-1 and beat the Yankees to move on. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Roster Moves: Prior to tonight’s game, the Yankees replaced LHP CC Sabathia on the ALCS roster with RHP Ben Heller (#61). LHP CC Sabathia suffered a subluxation of his left shoulder joint.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

@dmod njThanks.  I'm in the northern burbs of Chicago but check in with The Post several times a day.  I've even emailed a couple of the writers about the Yankees and get a reply each time from one of them, which is always appreciated. 

We were winning with HITTING, and our pitching was on shakey ground from the start. Larry Rothchile is a horrible pitching coach. He was awful with the Cubs, and worse with us.  I have no clue why he has been the Yankee pitching coach for the past 9-10 seasons. RIDICULOUS.

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@dmod njThanks.  I'm in the northern burbs of Chicago but check in with The Post several times a day.  I've even emailed a couple of the writers about the Yankees and get a reply each time from one of them, which is always appreciated. 

We were winning with HITTING, and our pitching was on shakey ground from the start. Larry Rothchile is a horrible pitching coach. He was awful with the Cubs, and worse with us.  I have no clue why he has been the Yankee pitching coach for the past 9-10 seasons. RIDICULOUS.

@nyc1I have followed Larry Brooks, of The Post, since his early days.  I LOVE his columns, especially those dedicated to my NY Rangers.  

I try to read their Yankees pieces every day, especially during the post season. 

You are very welcome. Smiley Happy   

I, too, have written the columnists and have gotten replies, especially from Brooksie. 

Fingers crossed they are writing winning columns tomorrow!  

Image result for fingers crossed

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]
Honored Contributor

@Lori Kaye wrote:

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/27873580/giancarlo-stanton-returns-quad-injury-yankees-dh-game-5

Thanks for posting the update, @Lori Kaye

Honored Contributor

My new hoodie arrived today.  I hope I have an opportunity to wear it!!!

Hoodie.jpg

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I like it, @VaBelle35 ! Nice design!

Honored Contributor

Chapman is in for the top of the 9th! 

Image result for fingers crossed

Trusted Contributor

Woohoo!! 😀

B1363177-F4AD-4498-9962-EEB7013F5983.jpeg