Honored Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk 2019 season, all are welcome!

Woman Very Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Nats/Yankees!

I'm calling it.  LOL

Congrats Nats fans.

I am over them.  They are dead to me.  Carry on.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Nats/Yankees!

I'm calling it.  LOL

Congrats Nats fans.

I am over them.  They are dead to me.  Carry on.

@VaBelle35  I sure hope you are right.   I'm usually not Debbie Downer, but this series has me a bit worried about the Yankees moving on.   

It's going to be a rainy nor'easter event in the tri-state area today into tonight.  I highly doubt this game will be played tonight. 

Could the day off help the Yankees?   They would play 4 games in a row.........with no day off for travel or rest.  How this changes how the bullpen is used is for Boonie to figure out, not me. lol  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Congratulations to the Nats fans!  

@ShowMe  I'm sorry about  your beloved Cardinals. Smiley Sad  They seemed to just lose steam and couldn't get anything going. 

Honored Contributor

@yellowrose wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

Image result for girl crying

Oh Lordy! 
Congrats to @yellowrose !  

Thanks and don't cry @dmod nj   It's just one game. I think this series will go the distance.   Stars.....blah, Cowboys......blah.   LETS GO ASTROS!!   Save me!!!

@yellowroseI sure hope you are right about this series going the distance. 

I think our boys will get a night off due to rain tonight. 

Honored Contributor

@dmod nj   I think the day off will help the Yankees.

For the Nats, I think the time off will derail them.

Zimmerman is holding it together with duct tape and momentum.  I think if the Nats win the WS, he will retire and become a broadcaster.  I would like to see him replace Dave Jaggler on radio.  I don't think he can go another season.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

❤️👶🏻🦈

IMG_0489.JPG   

Just enjoying a little shark with the morning coffee

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

❤️👶🏻🦈

IMG_0489.JPG   

Just enjoying a little shark with the morning coffee

I so enjoyed learning about the baby shark reference.  I lol at the entire stadium singing the song and the hand movements.  So much fun, adorable and inclusive! 

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@dmod nj   I think the day off will help the Yankees.

For the Nats, I think the time off will derail them.

Zimmerman is holding it together with duct tape and momentum.  I think if the Nats win the WS, he will retire and become a broadcaster.  I would like to see him replace Dave Jaggler on radio.  I don't think he can go another season.

@VaBelle35  thanks for the info.  I hope you are right.  Good momentum  is on the Nats side. An interruption just might help the Yankees.  Fingers crossed. 

Honored Contributor

https://nypost.com/2019/10/15/yankees-must-bench-gary-sanchez-demote-adam-ottavino/

https://nypost.com/2019/10/15/everything-has-changed-in-this-yankees-astros-war/