Honored Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk 2019 season, all are welcome!

@VaBelle35  thanks so much for sharing all of the happenings for this series!   So funny and clever! 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

Congrats to @redwingsgal  on the Tigers win!! 

Tomorrow's rubber game is on at 4:00 eastern.  

I'll be watching!   *shaking hands* Good luck to our teams! Smiley Happy

Thanks!  I was flipping between the Wings and the Tigers and I did not see any of our runs!  (The Wings also won!!!)  But the Peterson kid that got his first hit was quoted in the Detroit News "I totally blacked out" 

You gotta love that!!!

Good Luck today!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/02/sports/yankees-injuries-miguel-andujar.html

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

Congrats to @redwingsgal  on the Tigers win!! 

Tomorrow's rubber game is on at 4:00 eastern.  

I'll be watching!   *shaking hands* Good luck to our teams! Smiley Happy

Thanks!  I was flipping between the Wings and the Tigers and I did not see any of our runs!  (The Wings also won!!!)  But the Peterson kid that got his first hit was quoted in the Detroit News "I totally blacked out" 

You gotta love that!!!

Good Luck today!!!

Wow! Both teams won! A good night in the @redwingsgal  home! Congrats! 

How exciting for this kid! He'll remember it forever! 

Honored Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@dmod nj I'm ok thanks. Hope you're doing well. Red Sox are terrible. Starters are MIA. Ugh..

All is well, thanks.  Are the starters injured or just need some time to warm up to the start of the season? 

No they're not injured, they just stink. Sale didn't pitch much in Spring training, I don't know about the rest. He pitched better last night but they still lost 1-0.

I'm not even watching the games. West coast, I can't stay up and why would I want to anyway. They better get in gear asap.

Until then here are some Benintendi pics from Improper Bostonian RedSoxCoverHighRes-web.jpg0327Feature_0009_Huet_Andrew_Benintendi_IB_0510_Photo-John-Huet-PC.jpg0327Feature_0011_Huet_Andrew_Benintendi_IB_0465_Photo-John-Huet_PC.jpg. Lordy..😄 Why can't I be age appropriate for him lol

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Hey, I’m just hoping the Reds aren’t in last place again this year! 😉🤣

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21   Woman LOL  your comment about being age appropriate made me LOL!  Woman LOL

Once they get home, they will straighten themselves out.   To start a season on the west coast is difficult.  They'll work out the kinks!   

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

Hey, I’m just hoping the Reds aren’t in last place again this year! 😉🤣

Yankees lost again.  There are MANY on the DL.  We both may be watching our teams fight for the basement. lol lol 

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal  congrats on another win!   Yankees offense is sputtering.  Two more on the DL.   UGH!  

Good luck in the next series! 

Honored Contributor

The Yankees play the O's in Baltimore for the next three game  series.  It's the O's season home opener today. Game is at 3:00 on YES! 

Good luck to both our teams, @sunshine45  *shaking hands* 

Yankees have a LONG list of players on the DL.  *sigh* 

Today is also the Mets home opener!    Thor is on the mound for the Mets. 

https://www.mlb.com/gameday/nationals-vs-mets/2019/04/04/565990#game_state=preview,game_tab=,game=56...

Let's get a win at home, boys!! 

Good luck to everyone's teams!  Post about your team and what is going on with them.