Honored Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk 2019 season, all are welcome!

@loveschocolate wrote:

@dmod nj , the Reds play the Pirates tomorrow. 

Good luck tomorrow!   Will you be watching? 

Next week, our hockey boys play one another.   I'll congratulate you on the win now. lol 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I hope my beloved Mets can pull it off this season!! 

LETS GO METS!! ⚾️⚾️ 

Hi @NicksmomESQ  MUCH good luck to the Mets. I root for them, as long as they are not playing the Yankees.  I love when both NY teams are doing well.  

Are you happy with the off season moves?  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

BreakDancePhanatic_iyo31o7k.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dmod nj    So far yes.Fingers crossed 🤞 !!  It’s been a long time since we’ve had a championship run.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

BreakDancePhanatic_iyo31o7k.gif

Hi @Mz iMac   your boys are picked to win the NL and WS according to many local baseball radio shows.  What a season they are going to have!  You must be very excited! 

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@dmod nj    So far yes.Fingers crossed 🤞 !!  It’s been a long time since we’ve had a championship run.

Fingers crossed!  

My heart goes out to Seaver's family after hearing how he will not be able to participate in anything this year.  My mom had dementia.   It's a difficult time for all. 

Honored Contributor

Who needs a note for work, school, volunteering????? 

Image result for baseball opening day excuse note

Esteemed Contributor

@dmod nj  It breaks my heart that Tom Seaver won’t be able to attend the Mets 30th celebration of their 1989 World Series win in June. Seaver & Piazza are not only the best players the team ever had, but the classiest too.

My son is trying to get us tickets🤞.

Honored Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63yNxf18wUs

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@dmod nj  It breaks my heart that Tom Seaver won’t be able to attend the Mets 30th celebration of their 1989 World Series win in June. Seaver & Piazza are not only the best players the team ever had, but the classiest too.

My son is trying to get us tickets🤞.

@NicksmomESQ  well said! ITA!  I sure hope you will be able to go!  Fingers crossed for  you!