Honored Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk 2018 season, all are welcome!

@KitTkat wrote:

Now that my hands have stop shaking with excitement, I can write more. James Paxton is only the second Canadian to throw a no hitter, and he did it in Canada, must be extra special for him. That was the first no hitter for the Mariners on the road, just our 6th in franchise. Very exciting! Kyle Seager definitely saved the day in the 7th, watching the replay made it look even more impressive. I think that was when the momentum really started to build on the way to a no-hitter! Awesome game!

How exciting for him. I wonder if he had family/friends  there to see it?  I sure hope so! 

I'm sure it will be all over Sportscenter highlights! So exciting for him and the team!  

Did the crowd applaud the achievement?  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Soxettes, aka, @MarLoCat and @Greeneyedlady21  and @Barbara-QVC

There is still a long way to go in this game. It is only a one run lead. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Trusted Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

@KitTkat wrote:

Now that my hands have stop shaking with excitement, I can write more. James Paxton is only the second Canadian to throw a no hitter, and he did it in Canada, must be extra special for him. That was the first no hitter for the Mariners on the road, just our 6th in franchise. Very exciting! Kyle Seager definitely saved the day in the 7th, watching the replay made it look even more impressive. I think that was when the momentum really started to build on the way to a no-hitter! Awesome game!

How exciting for him. I wonder if he had family/friends  there to see it?  I sure hope so! 

I'm sure it will be all over Sportscenter highlights! So exciting for him and the team!  

Did the crowd applaud the achievement?  

Yes, the crowd gave him a standing ovation. They applauded until the interview with our broadcast team began. Then he got drenched in Gatorade! 

Honored Contributor

Happy to hear the crowd cheered that accomplishment!!  Good for the Jays fans!!  Smiley Happy  

Yankes threatening.......................................

Honored Contributor

Geez, why didn't Stanton run to home?  

Honored Contributor

Andujar coming up. Kelly's night is over.  Sox going to the bullpen. 

Respected Contributor

Time for one of those Maaloxtinis that you were kind enough to make for us, @dmod nj!  Please let Chapman hold the Sox for a win.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Honored Contributor

Chapman in!  Let's do it Chappy!  

LET'S GO YANKEES! 

Honored Contributor

Time for one of those Maaloxtinis that you were kind enough to make for us, @dmod nj!  Please let Chapman hold the Sox for a win.

Image result for pitcher with pink liquid@jbinrwc wrote:

Help yourself!! 

Honored Contributor

Michael's allergies are bothering him.  He sound like he has a cold. I sound like that too. My allergies are killing me.