Honored Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk 2018 season, all are welcome!

@Ibby114wrote:

mets db.JPG

Let's Go Mets !!! Heart

Hi @Ibby114  please join in!!  You know I root for the Mets, as long as they are not playing the Yankees.   The article I posted sounded positive for both our teams! I hope they are both playing in October!!  

I look forward to watching games throughout the season.  Unfortunately, many times, both teams are playing at the same time.  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Trusted Contributor

I'm a Seattle Mariners girl. I love opening day! I'll be cheerleading my team on all season. Good luck to everyone. I hope it's a fun season. As for October, I haven't been since 2001, so...i keep dreaming.

Esteemed Contributor

Is it that time already? Not sure how my Royals will do. We're rebuilding. But Yankees should be awesome this year. Should be interesting....

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Texas Rangers 

Honored Contributor

@KitTkatwrote:

I'm a Seattle Mariners girl. I love opening day! I'll be cheerleading my team on all season. Good luck to everyone. I hope it's a fun season. As for October, I haven't been since 2001, so...i keep dreaming.

@KitTkat  I'm not sure what the "experts" are saying about the M's season, but keep the faith!   Please join in!!  Enjoy opening day and the festivities!   Who are the M's playing? At home or away? 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@jeanlakewrote:

Is it that time already? Not sure how my Royals will do. We're rebuilding. But Yankees should be awesome this year. Should be interesting....

Hi @jeanlake  Yankees are rebuilding too. Lots of young guys!  Last year, they did well. Who knows about this year, their sophomore year!  Fingers crossed they do as well as the experts say. 

I hope your Royals rebuilding goes well this year!   

Please join us!! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@OKPrincesswrote:

Texas Rangers 

Hi @OKPrincess  good luck to your Rangers.  Are the "experts" saying it will be a good year or a rebuilding year?   Whom are they playing tomorrow? 

Please join in!! 

Honored Contributor

@dmod nj Hi the Rangers play the Astros tomorrow. I’m not sure what the experts are saying. Been burned too many times listening to the experts on my teams. Anyway it will be exciting to watch the season start for baseball and finish up March Madness basketball. NFL draft won’t be far behind. 

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincesswrote:

@dmod nj Hi the Rangers play the Astros tomorrow. I’m not sure what the experts are saying. Been burned too many times listening to the experts on my teams. Anyway it will be exciting to watch the season start for baseball and finish up March Madness basketball. NFL draft won’t be far behind. 

@OKPrincess  Wow! The Rangers play the reigning champs out of the gate.   Good luck!!   I hear ya about not listening!  I just watch the season and let the chips fall where they may!  

I don't follow March Madness, but even I heard all about Loyola U Chicago and their improbable story and journey. I wish them much good luck.  

I've been following the Frozen Four......college hockey's March Madness.  

I also LOVE hockey, so I'm still watching hockey season. After that, Stanley Cup playoffs.  

Yep, football is not too far away!!  

So much sports, so little time. LOL 

Honored Contributor

I'll be out most of tomorrow.  I hope to be back before the Yankees game ends.  I'll be able to listen in the car on the way home. 

I'll check in tomorrow, when I can, and catch up. 

Please post about your team and how their first game went, etc. 

Get a good night's sleep.  Sweet baseball dreams.