Honored Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk 2018 season, all are welcome!

https://external-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=AQAy1Yq4kMNURHe7&w=540&h=282&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.trbimg.com%2Fimg-5c6d5bc8%2Fturbine%2Fbs-sp-orioles-frank-robinson-patch-20190220&cfs=1&upscale=1&fallback=news_d_placeholder_publisher&_nc_eui2=AeF5uyVruxYbErAPp15IDLmiAZQZd5lp0hyA5EVKTwERcrULI6hjxKJo6Ugmjs-AYGiqJ8OOkkOi_2WGhl52AcqfYjc2AtB97IPYlcLZyjAEgA&_nc_hash=AQANA1rof_vvk7c1

for the 2019 season the Orioles' uniforms will include a No. 20 patch on the right sleeve in honor of Frank Robinson.  Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Aaron Hicks has agreed to a 7-year, $70M extension with the Yankees. The team will announce the extension later today.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Today, the New York Yankees would like to welcome aboard Special Advisor to the General Manager, Andrew Eugene Pettitte.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Trusted Contributor

@dmod nj  I was just going to share this about Andy. Great news!! 

Honored Contributor

@Lori Kaye wrote:

@dmod nj  I was just going to share this about Andy. Great news!! 

Hi @Lori Kaye    GMTA!  

Don't forget, Yankettes, today the Yankees are playing a preseason game on YES at 1:00 eastern. 

Honored Contributor

Yankees preseason game was rained out today. 

Honored Contributor

@dmod nj I heard the Red Sox were rained out today too. I haven't seen much of Spring Training at all. I did get myself a ticket for a game in May, it's going to be extremely emotional for me but it's an important part of my grieving process. I'm waiting to hear if I get picked for the Opening Day lottery.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

After throwing the idea around, we finally decided. We are going to Spring Training.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@dmod nj I heard the Red Sox were rained out today too. I haven't seen much of Spring Training at all. I did get myself a ticket for a game in May, it's going to be extremely emotional for me but it's an important part of my grieving process. I'm waiting to hear if I get picked for the Opening Day lottery.

@Greeneyedlady21  I am so proud of you! I know going will be very emotional, but ita about it being important in the grieving process.  Please let us know when you are going.   You won't be alone.  I'll be with you in spirit, cheering your bravery on and sitting with you.   ((((((( hugs ))))))))))   I'm a bit fluffy. Not sure we'll both fit in the seat. Smiley Wink LOL    

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

After throwing the idea around, we finally decided. We are going to Spring Training.

Hi @drizzellla   please remind me what team you are going to see!   

How far do you have to travel?  Safe travels. 

I'm excited for you!  Please update us and let us know how your trip went. Smiley Happy