Honored Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk 2018 season, all are welcome!

https://nypost.com/2019/01/03/david-robertson-leaves-yankees-for-phillies-23-million/

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

https://www.mlb.com/yankees/news/zach-britton-agrees-to-deal-with-yankees/c-302420164

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/mets-astros-pull-off-5-player-swap/ar-BBRSuKk?ocid=spartanntp

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy 

Any news about your team ?   

Only 78 days until the Yankees open their season, on 3/38, against the O's. 

@cancun08  my hubby is in Syracuse this week.   He'll wave as he leaves on Friday.  Please toss him some sweet goodies from Wegmans as he heads home. lol lol Smiley Wink   

@Greeneyedlady21  sending you a hug. 

Trusted Contributor

Apple fritters coming up!!  Hopefully he can catch better than our "most wonderful catcher"!  Lol 

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj Quiet on the Red Sox front. Thirty something days until pitchers and catchers report.

Thanks for the hug. I've gone through a long process of getting help. Went on some medication and just seeing how it goes.  My Mom's birthday is next week and that's just so painful.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cancun08 wrote:

Apple fritters coming up!!  Hopefully he can catch better than our "most wonderful catcher"!  Lol 

LOL LOL    Apple fritters and a cup of tea sounds so good right now.  YUMMY!   

I'm not sure he is any better than our favorite catcher, but he certainly is NOT making the same salary. LOL 

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@dmod nj Quiet on the Red Sox front. Thirty something days until pitchers and catchers report.

Thanks for the hug. I've gone through a long process of getting help. Went on some medication and just seeing how it goes.  My Mom's birthday is next week and that's just so painful.

@Greeneyedlady21  I'm so happy you are continuing to take steps towards health  and wellness.   I'm so proud of you.  It's not easy!   I hope the meds work for you. Whatever works!  

(((((((   hugs   ))))))) 

Trusted Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

@cancun08 wrote:

I'm not sure he is any better than our favorite catcher, but he certainly is making the same salary. LOL 

@dmod nj

As long as your hubby has 2 hands(even if he holds 1 behind his back), he's a whole lot better!  Hubby needs a raise!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

@cancun08 wrote:

I'm not sure he is any better than our favorite catcher, but he certainly is making the same salary. LOL 

@dmod nj

As long as your hubby has 2 hands(even if he holds 1 behind his back), he's a whole lot better!  Hubby needs a raise!

First of all, I had to go back and correct what I wrote.   It should say.....he is NOT making the same salary. LOL LOL 

I LOL when I read what you wrote. LOL  I scared my pup. lol