Trusted Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk 2018 season, all are welcome!

@dmod nj wrote:

@cancun08 wrote:

Happy New Year to all of you and be safe!!  

Thank you @cancun08, same to you.  

Are you doing anything tonight? Tomorrow? 

My husband will be in Syracuse next week.  He'll wave to you as he passes through the general area!     He'll be staying almost a week,  so what night may he come for a home cooked meal? LOL LOL LOL     I'll send dessert with him. What may I make you? LOL LOL  

I'll cook for your son when he is in Jersey to watch his Devils!  I'm watching the Devils right now. They are ahead 4-0. 

@dmod nj

That's hysterical, I texted my son about that time & never got a reply.....being the huge hockey fan that I am, a Devils game never occurred to me! Lol. OMG, don't offer to cook for him, you have no idea what you're getting into.....for health reasons, he's gluten free!  

Nope, not doing a thing tonight besides staying out of everyone's way!  

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

@cancun08 wrote:

My husband will be in Syracuse next week.  He'll wave to you as he passes through the general area!     He'll be staying almost a week,  so what night may he come for a home cooked meal? LOL LOL LOL     I'll send dessert with him. What may I make you? LOL LOL  

I'll cook for your son when he is in Jersey to watch his Devils!  I'm watching the Devils right now. They are ahead 4-0. 

@dmod nj

That's hysterical, I texted my son about that time & never got a reply.....being the huge hockey fan that I am, a Devils game never occurred to me! Lol. OMG, don't offer to cook for him, you have no idea what you're getting into.....for health reasons, he's gluten free!  

Gluten free...........hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I don't think I've ever had to cook for someone eating gluten free.  So much for my thought of making him lasagna. LOL 

LOL Well, now you know why he didn't answer your text. lol   My hubby and son were glued to the game. 

All my best for a healthy 2019.............and a Yankees World Series win! 

Enjoy the evening.  I'm cozy in my jammies watching the NY Rangers. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Trusted Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

@cancun08 wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

@cancun08 wrote:

@dmod nj

Gluten free...........hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I don't think I've ever had to cook for someone eating gluten free.  So much for my thought of making him lasagna. LOL 

LOL Well, now you know why he didn't answer your text. lol   My hubby and son were glued to the game. 

All my best for a healthy 2019.............and a Yankees World Series win! 

Enjoy the evening.  I'm cozy in my jammies watching the NY Rangers. 

@dmod nj

Thanks and a happy, healthy 2019 to you & yours.  

Those yanks are giving me heartburn already!! Grr

Lol, OMG .....just got a text from sonny boy!  Lol. His ears must've been ringing!  How funny!  Enjoy your game.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Respected Contributor

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Honored Contributor

Image result for happy 2019

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Only 43 days until pitchers and catchers report!   

Image result for take my hand we'll make it i swear

Yes, that is a lyric from my Jon's Heart  song!  Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@MarLoCat wrote:

@MarLoCat  All the best to you in 2019!    

@Greeneyedlady21  sending you a hug!  

Respected Contributor

@dmod njHeart  Thanks so much & Also, Wishing you & your family all the best in 2019...

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Honored Contributor

http://web.yesnetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20190102&content_id=302289440&fbclid=IwAR3dlWxAymTD5j...

Honored Contributor

Only 42 days until NY Yankees pitchers and catchers report.