Esteemed Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk 2018 season, all are welcome!

Congrats to Red Sox for taking it all. Good job, Dodgers. Way to go -- all teams who played in October. Quite an accomplishment!

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dmod njHeart  You are going to Love the reason why the Beer Cans...Cat Wink Nasty Habits from that other team...

https://www.boston.com/sports/boston-red-sox/2018/10/31/red-sox-world-series-parade-beer-cans

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Honored Contributor

@MarLoCat wrote:

@dmod njHeart  You are going to Love the reason why the Beer Cans...Cat Wink Nasty Habits from that other team...

https://www.boston.com/sports/boston-red-sox/2018/10/31/red-sox-world-series-parade-beer-cans

Thank you for sharing this @MarLoCat .  Not sure @BarbaraQVC would appreciate my comments.   Just read my mind, @MarLoCat .  LOL LOL 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

@MarLoCat wrote:

Thank you for sharing this @MarLoCat .  Not sure @BarbaraQVC would appreciate my comments.   Just read my mind, @MarLoCat .  LOL LOL 

@dmod nj  What comments?  The ones about CoraCat LOL  Half the team this year swore at himCat LOL

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Honored Contributor

@MarLoCat wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

@MarLoCat wrote:

@dmod nj  What comments?  The ones about CoraCat LOL  Half the team this year swore at himCat LOL

LOL LOL   There are so many comments swirling around my wee brain..........about Cora, Gronk...........................and about baseball in general. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Alex Cora and some of the players are taking the WS trophy to Puerto Rico tomorrow.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

David Price, Brock Holt, Sandy Leon, Eduardo Rodriguez, and Christian Vasquez (native of Puerto Rico) are going.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

A look back on the Red Sox from a sports writer in my newspaper. Best Red Sox team ever. 

Odds that Steve Pearce was going to be MVP in July.

Alex Cora———A rookie coach.

Hold on to the memories. We may never see this again.

Mine is this is for you Dad. Your team really did it. You would be happy.

Honored Contributor

@Catiele wrote:

A look back on the Red Sox from a sports writer in my newspaper. Best Red Sox team ever. 

Odds that Steve Pearce was going to be MVP in July.

Alex Cora———A rookie coach.

Hold on to the memories. We may never see this again.

Mine is this is for you Dad. Your team really did it. You would be happy.

Your words are heartfelt and touching. @Catiele  

Respected Contributor

Dmod    Thanks. I have seen great baseball when it wasn’t the Red Sox. Just love the game.