Honored Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk 2018 season, all are welcome!

Yep of course Price is tanking. And now flexing his pitching hand. He'll be out of the game soon.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Price better not tank in Yankee Stadium like he always does.

I hope @MarLoCat is ok, she hasn't posted since Sept 4th. I've noticed she's been missing so that's why I checked that.

I hope so too, @Greeneyedlady21.   @MarLoCat  hope all is okay. Heart

I was hoping during this series should would check in.  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

I've been listening to the game on and off.  I've also been listening to the NY Rangers/Flyers preseason game.

Waving hi to everyone. Smiley Happy

In the 4th inning of tomorrow's game. The NY Yankees announcer and the Sox announcer are switching booths for one inning. 

I can't wait to listen!  I like the idea!  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Yankees leading 10-1.

Honored Contributor

Justus Sheffield is making his MLB debut!  Welcome to the party! 

Trusted Contributor

53D0E4A1-2887-43A3-AFBA-C55346BE9F71.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

I

In the 4th inning of tomorrow's game. The NY Yankees announcer and the Sox announcer are switching booths for one inning. 

@dmod njI suppose you mean the TV announcers, not radio?  It would be good radio if John Sterling and Suzyn went to the Red Sox booth!

And what about David Price?  He consistently comes up small in big games.  The Red Sox may try to deal him in the off-season.  He's under contract for four more years.

Honored Contributor

Luis Severino dominates over 7 IP - Luke Voit drills 2 home runs - Justus Sheffield makes his debut - Another series victory secured! 

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

I

@dmod njI suppose you mean the TV announcers, not radio?  It would be good radio if John Sterling and Suzyn went to the Red Sox booth!

And what about David Price?  He consistently comes up small in big games.  The Red Sox may try to deal him in the off-season.  He's under contract for four more years.

Oops, sorry I wasn't clear.  You mean you couldn't read my mind?  @ValuSkr

Radio announcers are switching.   Sterling and their announcer. 

I'm not sure how  Price does against other teams.  Against the Yankees, he has not done as well as I thought he would. 

Honored Contributor

Good evening everyone. Smiley Happy

Tanaka and Rodriquez are the starters tonight. 

Devers is back in the line up tonight. He is a Yankee killer.  Not sure why he wasn't in the previous games. 

Good luck to everyone's teams.