Honored Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk 2018 season, all are welcome!

Andujar's homer makes it 7-5.  

Oy vey, this team is killing me. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Trusted Contributor

88A06452-A2C5-4C75-8DAE-AEC40FBFDE1B.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Congrats to the Mets fans.......... @ibb38  and all others. Smiley Happy

Oy vey , this team is killing me!  

Perfect picture @Lori Kaye.

@cancun08  my husband is working  in your neck of the woods for a few days.   He waved to you. Smiley Happy   Did you hear me last night?   I sure heard you. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

Tigers won!!!  Beat the WhiteSox !!  Two in a row!!! 

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Trusted Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

@Congrats to the Mets fans.......... @Ibby114  and all others. Smiley Happy

@cancun08  my husband is working  in your neck of the woods for a few days.   He waved to you. Smiley Happy   Did you hear me last night?   I sure heard you. 

@dmod nj

I hope that your hubby brought this rain we are having, we desperately needed it, some other parts of the state are in flood emergencies.  Go figure.  Mother Nature and the Yankees are both dysfunctional.  I am at my wits end with the management and the team.  Top to bottom, they're a mess.

I don't even feel like watching them anymore because I hate seeing them get pounded.  Very frustrating.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Trusted Contributor

@Lori Kaye

Boy oh boy, that picture sums it up perfectly!!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Trusted Contributor

We're Braves fans here and are seriously happy with the season but also biting our nails! I love seeing rookies make debuts and doing well and it's happened a few times this year with the Braves and some other teams we've watched! What a thrill!

On a similar note a young man who played for our alma mater, Appalachian State in NC signed with the Texas Rangers, and y'all he made his debut with the BIG guys July 31st if I remember correctly. Relief pitcher, Jeffrey Springs. Here's hoping he continues to succeed!

Honored Contributor

YAYAYAY!!!

Congrats to the Tigers, @redwingsgal   It's always fun to watch a win!!  

May they continue to win!!  

Honored Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

@Congrats to the Mets fans.......... @Ibby114  and all others. Smiley Happy

@dmod nj

I hope that your hubby brought this rain we are having, we desperately needed it, some other parts of the state are in flood emergencies.  Go figure.  Mother Nature and the Yankees are both dysfunctional.  I am at my wits end with the management and the team.  Top to bottom, they're a mess.

I don't even feel like watching them anymore because I hate seeing them get pounded.  Very frustrating.

You are not THAT far from me and we are drowning in water.  I wish I could send our summer rain to you.  It's been a WET, HUMID summer here. 

Honored Contributor

@DukeBlueNan wrote:

We're Braves fans here and are seriously happy with the season but also biting our nails! I love seeing rookies make debuts and doing well and it's happened a few times this year with the Braves and some other teams we've watched! What a thrill!

On a similar note a young man who played for our alma mater, Appalachian State in NC signed with the Texas Rangers, and y'all he made his debut with the BIG guys July 31st if I remember correctly. Relief pitcher, Jeffrey Springs. Here's hoping he continues to succeed!

Hi @DukeBlueNan   Smiley Happy your Braves are doing very well!!  The Phillies are nipping at their heels but that makes for nail biting games every night.  Fun! 

Wow! How exciting for you to watch a player from your alma mater!  I'm sure you are following his ups and downs throughout the year. Wishing him much success!!   

Continued success with Miami this series.