Honored Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk 2018 season, all are welcome!

(((@Greeneyedlady21))), Sending my love to you.    I know you've been through rough times, and hope you know you're not alone.   Please reach out to us if you feel comfortable doing so.    You are in my prayers.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

(((((((((((  @Greeneyedlady21 Heart )))))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry for your loss.    I know you've been such a long, difficult road.  You handled it with love, kindness and grace.  

Please know, you are in my prayers.  Your mom is no longer suffering.  

Please reach out to us as you enter the next part of this journey. We are here for you. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Congrats to all the Mets fans!!  Frazier helped the Mets offensively and defensively! 

Yankees are off tomorrow. Smiley Happy

Good luck to all our teams tomorrow. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21 I'm so sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope during your lonely hours you will feel peace, and that you will feel comforted in the memory of her love.

Trusted Contributor

sorry that I haven't been keeping up with updates. But there's excitement coming from Mariner land as we are tied for 1st with the Astros. Coming up this week, Angels then Red Sox. Next week: Yankees!

Honored Contributor

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I have to go to the cemetery with my brothers today, don't know how I can do it. I will because I have to, obviously.

I have so many practical worries now that it's keeping me awake. My Mom just never thought of the future. Please don't think I'm criticizing her, I'm not. I'm just sick with worry and I wish I didnt have to be. There's just so much that I can't even talk about that's so personal.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I have to go to the cemetery with my brothers today, don't know how I can do it. I will because I have to, obviously.

I have so many practical worries now that it's keeping me awake. My Mom just never thought of the future. Please don't think I'm criticizing her, I'm not. I'm just sick with worry and I wish I didnt have to be. There's just so much that I can't even talk about that's so personal.

((((  @Greeneyedlady21 )))) Heart  I hope you can feel us, holding your hand, as you go to the cemetary. I hope you can feel our warm thoughts, prayers and all the strength, we are sending you. 

I hope you have someone dear to you, right there beside you, to help you through this difficult time. 

One day, hour, moment at a time..........

Honored Contributor

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb/report-ohtani-needs-tommy-john-surgery-could-be-out-until-2020/...

Respected Contributor

So sorry for your loss, @Greeneyedlady21.  I know how you feel right now.  Time does help, but nothing is the same.  If you need to yell, cry or be mad, we are here for you.

God Bless you and your family

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone, Smiley Happy

@VaBelle35 waving hi. Smiley Happy 

Gawjis weather in the Bronx tonight for the Yankees/Nats game. 

Sanchez is given a day off.

Michael, Al and Paulie are in the booth! 

Good luck to all our teams. 

This week is HOPE Week for the Yankees. Check out the Yankees website for videos of what our boys have been up to. 

@Greeneyedlady21sending a hug to you.