Honored Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk 2018 season, all are welcome!

@redwingsgal wrote:

Figures, the Tigers were doing pretty well, had Monday off, then rained out in Pittsburgh yesterday.  Will play DH today.

Keep those bats booming, boys!!!

Geez, their momemtum was interrupted!   Here's to two wins today!!  Much good luck! 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone, 

Who is watching baseball with me? 

Yankees are ahead 5-2 in the 4th. 

Sonny Gray is on the mound.  Romine is catching him. He has a much better record and working relationship with Romine.   

Michael and Paulie are in the booth again today!!  

Tomorrow's game is at 1:00.  I won't be around for that game.  

I'm also switching to the Bruins game. @MarLoCat  are you watching that game too? 

Wow, the Nats won big today!!  I bet @VaBelle35 is a happy camper tonight. 

Waving hi to all who are reading this. Smiley Happy 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

@dmod nj  Waving Hi Sorry it took me so long...having problems getting on to the Q site?  Watching the Red Sox & Bruins they just got another goalCat Happy

The Yankees are on a Winning streak the Red Sox game just mentioned them.

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Honored Contributor

@MarLoCat wrote:

@dmod nj  Waving Hi Sorry it took me so long...having problems getting on to the Q site?  Watching the Red Sox & Bruins they just got another goalCat Happy

The Yankees are on a Winning streak the Red Sox game just mentioned them.

Hi @MarLoCat  hope you are doing well!    My son MAY be moving back to your neck of the woods sometime by the end of the year.  If he does, he'll wave to you as he heads to his new place in MA. lol lol   How will you recognize him?    He'll be wearing NJ Devils attire. Smiley Wink lol 

High scoring hockey game and there is still time to go! 

Yankees on a winning streak.  Top of the 9th with Chapman in...........fingers crossed they close out the game.  Yankees ahead 7-4. 

Honored Contributor

Soxettes, how are the Sox doing tonight against the Jays?

Respected Contributor

Waving hi to @dmod and @MarLoCat!  I've been watching the game.  It feels like it has been going on forever.  Hope Chapman can close it out quickly.  No drama!  Would be nice for the Yankees to have a 5-game winning streak.

I'll be able to watch the beginning of the game tomorrow before I head out to the gym.  Hope Yankees can keep things going before they have to fly out to CA.

Yankees win 7-4!!!!

Have a good evening, ladies.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Honored Contributor

Just saw the Sox won!  Congrats to the Soxettes! 

Yankees win another one!!  Wooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Honored Contributor

@jbinrwc wrote:

@Waving hi to @dmod nj and @MarLoCat!  I've been watching the game.  It feels like it has been going on forever.  Hope Chapman can close it out quickly.  No drama!  Would be nice for the Yankees to have a 5-game winning streak.

I'll be able to watch the beginning of the game tomorrow before I head out to the gym.  Hope Yankees can keep things going before they have to fly out to CA.

Yankees win 7-4!!!!

Have a good evening, ladies.

Hi @jbinrwc Smiley Happy  ITA, it seemed like a LONG game tonight.    They now have a 5 game win streak!!  NICE! 

Have a good evening!! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MarLoCatcongrats to the Bruins.  They move on to play the Bolts.   I'm rooting for the Bolts. Lots of ex-Rangers on that team.  The only ex-Ranger on the Bruins is Nash.

I'm not a fan of Marchand. 

I LOVE the handshakes after the series. 

Respected Contributor

Red Sox 4 vs Blue Jays 3 Final

Boston Red Sox

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~