Honored Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk 2018 season, all are welcome!

@MarLoCat  That sign is perfect!!  It's a long season!!   We are all going to need that permanently open bar! LOL LOL 

Good luck to the Sox today. It's a new day!! 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@SoXwrote:

@dmod njwrote:

@SoX  The White Sox' Matt Davidson became the first player in Major League Baseball history to hit three home runs in a game in March.

Congrats on the win. 

@dmod nj

And I missed the game, Donna ... Will catch the replay on local channel. 

CONGRATS on Yankees win!

@SoX  thank you Sox!   Yankees had lost their last 6 opening day games. Fun to start with a win for a change. 

Good luck to your Sox this year.  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Everyone here knows how much I love, local guy, Todd Frazier.  I enjoyed his interviews when he was with the White Sox.  When the Yankees played the Sox the  NY media always sought him out for a comment, regardless of who won the game.  

He was with the Yankees part of last season. This year, he is with the Mets. 

https://www.app.com/story/sports/baseball/2018/03/29/edelson-todd-frazier-mets-opening-day/468600002...

Honored Contributor

Roster Move: Prior to tonight's game, OF Aaron Hicks was placed on the 10-day disabled list with a right intercostal muscle strain and OF Billy McKinney was recalled.

Trusted Contributor

UGH It's another rebuilding year for the Royals. Hard to believe that it was just 2015 when we won the World Series...

Salvador Perez has a grade 2 MCL tear in his left knee and is out four to six weeks. He suffered the injury when he slipped while carrying his luggage Tuesday night SIGH  and sprained his left knee when he missed a step while carrying a suitcase up stairs at his home.

KC Royals license plate frame ON. Royals car window sticker ON. Royals car headrest covers ON. Royals Dooney & Bourke zip zip satchel coming off the shelf soon!

Baseball -- it's ON!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Well y'all, I have to give a shout out to the Braves! Here's hoping a better season.

Honored Contributor

@LonestarBabswrote:

UGH It's another rebuilding year for the Royals. Hard to believe that it was just 2015 when we won the World Series...

Salvador Perez has a grade 2 MCL tear in his left knee and is out four to six weeks. He suffered the injury when he slipped while carrying his luggage Tuesday night SIGH  and sprained his left knee when he missed a step while carrying a suitcase up stairs at his home.

KC Royals license plate frame ON. Royals car window sticker ON. Royals car headrest covers ON. Royals Dooney & Bourke zip zip satchel coming off the shelf soon!

Baseball -- it's ON!!!!

Hi @LonestarBabs  OUCH!!  What a way to be on the DL............not from a play, but from a slip in life.  UGH!! 

I love how you prepared for the season......including a Royals purse!!  I LOVE it!!  Good luck to your Royals! Smiley Happy

My sil, a rabid Yankee fan, has a D&B Yankees purse. She proudly started using it yesterday.  

Honored Contributor

@DukeBlueNanwrote:

Well y'all, I have to give a shout out to the Braves! Here's hoping a better season.

@DukeBlueNan  good luck to your Braves!   Is it a rebuilding year or do the experts think it will be a better  year?  

Honored Contributor

Yankees are playing the second of a four game series with the Jays tonight. 

Tanaka was good in his first outing this season.  Yankees ahead 4-1 in the 8th. 

How is your team doing today?  

I'm watching the Yankees in between periods and during commericals of the NY Rangers game.  

Honored Contributor

Yankees won their second game, 4-2.