Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk 2018 season, all are welcome!

@sunshine45  great way to start the season!! Congrats!   Hope you enjoyed your evening with your daughter. Smiley Happy  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@SoX  The White Sox' Matt Davidson became the first player in Major League Baseball history to hit three home runs in a game in March.

Congrats on the win. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Trusted Contributor

@dmod nj

Yes, Cano is still with the M's. Starting tonight batting 3rd.

@jbinrwc

I think it's awesome Ichiro is back with the Mariners. Last season when the Marlins were in town a lot of the local sports writers were saying it would be the last time Ichiro played in Seattle, but I had a feeling he'd be back, and he is. I'm excited to see him playing at "home" again.

Getting close to first pitch in Seattle. Gotta get my K card out and my yellow Kings court shirt because King Felix is on the mound!

Esteemed Contributor

@JaneMarplewrote:

Lifelong NY Mets fan here, so sad to see our beloved Rusty Staub has passed away. May he rest in peace. Woman Sad

@JaneMarple I just read about this tonight - how incredibly sad. Loved  Rusty!!  He was one of my first 'baseball crushes' back in the 1970's. I met him several times - most recently at an autograph signing a couple years back. 

Esteemed Contributor

@dmod njwrote:

@JaneMarplewrote:

Lifelong NY Mets fan here, so sad to see our beloved Rusty Staub has passed away. May he rest in peace. Woman Sad

Hi @JaneMarple  I just heard the sad news. Smiley Sad  May he RIP.  He was such  a wonderful man and gave back so much, did so much for others........a true humanitarian.  

When I was growing up, I LOVED watching him and listening/reading (in the Daily News) about his love of cooking. 

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/mets/rusty-staub-beloved-mets-icon-dead-73-article-1.3902...

@dmod nj Rusty's - it was  a great rib restaurant  on the Upper East Side. Went there several times !!

Esteemed Contributor

@NicksmomESQwrote:

@Ibby114wrote:

mets db.JPG

Let's Go Mets !!! Heart

@Ibby114  Ditto!!  LET’S GO METS ❤️❤️

Game one in the bag!!

The Mets honored Rusty today !! Heart

Honored Contributor

@KitTkatwrote:

@dmod nj

Yes, Cano is still with the M's. Starting tonight batting 3rd.

@jbinrwc

I think it's awesome Ichiro is back with the Mariners. Last season when the Marlins were in town a lot of the local sports writers were saying it would be the last time Ichiro played in Seattle, but I had a feeling he'd be back, and he is. I'm excited to see him playing at "home" again.

Getting close to first pitch in Seattle. Gotta get my K card out and my yellow Kings court shirt because King Felix is on the mound!

@KitTkatwishing Ichiro much good luck this year.    You look great in your shirt!  Smiley Wink   

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114wrote:

@dmod njwrote:

@JaneMarplewrote:

Hi @JaneMarple  I just heard the sad news. Smiley Sad  May he RIP.  He was such  a wonderful man and gave back so much, did so much for others........a true humanitarian.  

When I was growing up, I LOVED watching him and listening/reading (in the Daily News) about his love of cooking. 

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/mets/rusty-staub-beloved-mets-icon-dead-73-article-1.3902...

@dmod nj Rusty's - it was  a great rib restaurant  on the Upper East Side. Went there several times !!

Hi @Ibby114  I bet it was delicious!!  I love to cook and so enjoyed when he would talk about his love of cooking.  

Respected Contributor

The Red Sox Bar this Year will remain Permanently OPEN...Cat Sad

Open Bar!

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Esteemed Contributor

@dmod njwrote:

@SoX  The White Sox' Matt Davidson became the first player in Major League Baseball history to hit three home runs in a game in March.

Congrats on the win. 

@dmod nj

And I missed the game, Donna ... Will catch the replay on local channel. 

CONGRATS on Yankees win!