Honored Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk 2018 season, all are welcome!

@jbinrwcwrote:

Waving hi to dmod and all of the other baseball fans who have posted so far.

Yankees fan here.  They are up 4-0 against the Jays.  Stanton has 2 RBI's.  Severino is looking really good.

Nice to see MarLoCat, greeneyedlady, nyc1, Jane Marple and VaBelle35 joining us again this season.  Sorry if I missed any other returning fans.

KitTkat, I was very happy to see that Ichiro is in the starting lineup for the Mariner's today.  He is one of my all-time favorite players.

greeneyedlady, hope you are doing well.  I continue to pray for you and your Mom.

It's baseball season!  The best time of the year.

Go Yankees!!!!!

Hi, Smiley Happy  So happy to see Stanton contributing right away. 

Sevy looks great!! 

Tyler Wade in at 2nd.

Walker to 1st. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45check in! How are your O's doing? 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

Betances gives up a HR on his first pitch of the season.  Which Betances will show up this year?

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Respected Contributor

Yankees win 6-1!  Great way to start the season. 

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
QVC Customer Care

I hope you all don't mind me joining in again this year.  My Red Sox did not do too well today.  Hope it is not an indication of how the season is going to be!  Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114wrote:

mets db.JPG

Let's Go Mets !!! Heart

@Ibby114  Ditto!!  LET’S GO METS ❤️❤️

Game one in the bag!!

Honored Contributor

@jbinrwcwrote:

Betances gives up a HR on his first pitch of the season.  Which Betances will show up this year?

Well, we know who showed up today!!  UGH!!  

I feel so bad for him.  He really needs to get himself straighted out! 

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVCwrote:

I hope you all don't mind me joining in again this year.  My Red Sox did not do too well today.  Hope it is not an indication of how the season is going to be!  Woman Frustrated

@Barbara-QVC  you are always welcome!!  So happy you will be joining us this season. Smiley Happy  

I'm sorry the first game was not a win!!    Tomorrow is another day!! 

Honored Contributor

Hi @NicksmomESQ congrats on the Opening Day win!!   I'm so happy the Mets won their home opener!! 

Please join in here. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@dmod njet al........

welcome spring, welcome the "boys of summer!"

how are you all doing?

my daughter and i went out to dinner and i insisted we sit at the bar to eat. we were watching the orioles play the twins and in true form, it was a nailbiter. we went to 11 innings and won it with a walk off homer......3-2. nice way to start off the season.

it was a beautiful day for baseball here! it seemed like a lot of people played hooky from school and work today. how about about your way? good luck to everyones teams this year! best thing about april baseball......everyone has a lot of hope!

http://www.pinpointperks.com/system/images/4527/medium_226479_8538183890_8484343890_366651_8972_n_1_.jpg?1316186161

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/0d/a2/04/0da204de6638c10d959b7f6a65393eef--potlucks-cupcake-ideas.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein