Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk 2018 season, all are welcome!

Waving Hi to Baseball FriendsHeartIt's Baseball SeasonCat Very Happy Time again to have Fun & Laughs posting about our teams...& occasionally opening the barCat LOL...

@dmod njHeart

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not trying to rain on the parade, but apparently my Nats are postponed til Friday due to rain in Cincinnati. And I think the Dodgers have a sewage problem, which is causing a delay. Would have loved to see all teams open together, but unfortunately Mother Nature had other plans!

Love baseball - so happy to see the season begin! Lets Go Nats! 

Trusted Contributor

@dmod njwrote:
@KitTkatwrote:

I'm a Seattle Mariners girl. I love opening day! I'll be cheerleading my team on all season. Good luck to everyone. I hope it's a fun season. As for October, I haven't been since 2001, so...i keep dreaming.

KitTkat  I'm not sure what the "experts" are saying about the M's season, but keep the faith!   Please join in!!  Enjoy opening day and the festivities!   Who are the M's playing? At home or away? 

Playing the Indians at home. I never pay attention to the "experts". As long as we stay healthy we're a pretty good team. Last year was injury plagued, so hoping for better outcome this year.

Honored Contributor

baseball-600x460.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Lifelong NY Mets fan here, so sad to see our beloved Rusty Staub has passed away. May he rest in peace. Woman Sad

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

2017-10-20 06_08_34-yankees logo images - Google Search - Internet Explorer.png2017-10-20 06_11_45-yankee logo clip art - Google Search - Internet Explorer.png2017-10-20 06_13_13-yankee stadium clip art - Google Search - Internet Explorer.png

Honored Contributor

Baseball.jpg

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

No Nats today due to weather (I think).

Maybe Nats fans will troll the Yankees on Twitter this time around.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@MarLoCatwrote:

Waving Hi to Baseball FriendsHeartIt's Baseball SeasonCat Very Happy Time again to have Fun & Laughs posting about our teams...& occasionally opening the barCat LOL...

@dmod njHeart

Hi @MarLoCatHeart depending on how our seasons go, we might open the bar more frequently. Smiley Wink   

Hope you are doing well.  

So happy you will be joining in again!! 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@Deb213wrote:

Not trying to rain on the parade, but apparently my Nats are postponed til Friday due to rain in Cincinnati. And I think the Dodgers have a sewage problem, which is causing a delay. Would have loved to see all teams open together, but unfortunately Mother Nature had other plans!

Love baseball - so happy to see the season begin! Lets Go Nats! 

Hi @Deb213  Awww, I'm sorry you have to wait another day for the season to start. Smiley Sad 

@VaBelle35is another Nats fan.  

Please join in and keep her company. lol Smiley Happy  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.