Honored Contributor

Baseball Talk 2018 season, all are welcome!

[ Edited ]
Hi baseball fans! Smiley Happy 

Thursday  is Opening Day for all  teams.  It is the first time that has happened since 1968. I love Opening Day. There is hope and promise for every team!!

Let's enjoy the season together.  Post about your favorite team and their season.  Join in as much or little as you would like.

All are welcome.  Thank you for being respectful of  posters' comments regarding their teams. 

Here is to a fun, competitive, injury free season and playing in October. *shaking hands*

Image result for baseball opening day 2018
You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk 2018 season, all are welcome!

Let’s go Yankees!! 

Honored Contributor

Image result for opening day should be a holiday

Yankees open the season with a a four game series in Toronto. 

The game starts at 3:30 eastern on YES! 

Severino and Happ are the starters. 

Any Jays fans reading?  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Hi @Lori Kaye   please join in tomorrow. Smiley Happy   I will catch up when I get home. Until then, you'll have to do my share of the cheering! lol 

Honored Contributor

https://nypost.com/2018/03/27/yankees-and-mets-are-ready-to-give-us-season-we-deserve/

Honored Contributor

Image result for let's go yankees

Honored Contributor

I'm going to miss Frazier. I wish him all the best with the Mets.  

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/mets/todd-frazier-prepared-bring-swagger-back-mets-articl...

Esteemed Contributor

Go Red Sox!!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@nana59wrote:

Go Red Sox!!!

Hi @nana59   please join us!!  There are several  Red Sox fans, aka, Soxettes, who regularly  post here.    

Our teams play one another, for the first time,  fairly early in the season. Should be fun!  Both teams look good!! 

Esteemed Contributor

mets db.JPG

Let's Go Mets !!! Heart