Honored Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk 2017 season, all are welcome!

bases loaded, 1 out, Yankees looking to add to the 10-3  in the 5th.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Yankees win 11-3. They win another series and sweep the Twins. 

Tomorrow is a day off.  Their last day off until the end of the season. 

Magic number is 4. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@jbinrwc wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I think it's like a set of 6 or 8 different balls.

They are getting much more creative in stamps except for Christmas.  I have not like the Christmas stamps in probably 10 years.

The stamps of all of the balls are really fun.  Don't know if you saw the eclipse stamps.  They were very cool.  Saw them in the case at my P.O. but they were always sold out when I tried to buy them.  There are some really nice new stamps out now - Andrew Wyath paintings, sharks, new flowers, etc.  Love getting the commemorative stamps.  May as well smile while I pay my bills.

I saw so many that I loved but I sent 2-3 things by mail a year other than my holiday cards, so I can't justify them all.  I am out of non-holiday stamps so I decided to get something fun in addition to the holiday stamps.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Red Sox 9  vs Orioles 0

Boston Red Sox

Tonight Red Sox Chris Sale entered the history books recording his 300th strikeout of the season with a K of the Orioles in the eighth inning. Sale is the 14th pitcher in Major League history to reach 300 strikeouts since 1920, and just the eighth AL pitcher to do so. The left-hander's 13th strikeout of the night made him the American League's first 300-strikeout pitcher in a season since Pedro Martinez Fanned 313 in 1999, also with Boston.

@dmod nj...Congrats on the Yankees win today. I listened to the game while doing chores too...like they need a Red SoxHeart fan to watch them Cat LOL

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Honored Contributor

@MarLoCat, congrats on the another win! Congrats to Sale!!    I'm pleased you enjoyed the game today.  Any chance you switch camps? Smiley Wink LOL Smiley Happy   

(((((  @sunshine45  )))))   it's been a hard baseball week or so for you. 

Honored Contributor

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/jorge-posada-puerto-rico-relief/

Honored Contributor

TGIF!! 

The Yankees begin their last road trip of the season tonight in Toronto.  

Tanaka and Estrada are the starters.

Yankees are three games behind the first place Sox.  

They are 6.5 games up in the WC.

How about a cocktail or nonalcoholic drink?  

Help yourself.

Honored Contributor

Yankees can clinch a playoff spot with a win tonight and losses by the Angels and Rangers.

Respected Contributor

Red Sox 5 vs CReds 4

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wUfde4HuLfA/VQaFCEnL1tI/AAAAAAAAL8Q/W3s4PJev7OI/s1600/Red-Sox-vs.-Reds.gif

B Red Sox

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Honored Contributor

Yankees were spanked by the Jays. They lost 8-1. 

Hi @MarLoCat  congrats on the win! Your boys are on a roll!