Trusted Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk 2017 season, all are welcome!

@Greeneyedlady21

Sending healing prayers for you and mom.  Hopefully less stress for you also.  Take care.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  Fingers crossed this week is better for both of you.  Good luck speaking with the aide.   

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj Thanks, it worked out well. She hugged me. 

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

Glad to hear things went well, @Greeneyedlady21.  You will be in my thoughts and prayers.  

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

Valentines Day!

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Honored Contributor

@MarLoCat Heart

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Hanley Ramirez says he lost 15 lbs by following the TB 12 diet and training methods. Tom does not lift weights and believes in lengthening muscles for flexibility and prevention of injuries.

If it helps him hit better that would be great. Since the front office has done nothing to improve the offense.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21wrote:

Hanley Ramirez says he lost 15 lbs by following the TB 12 diet and training methods. Tom does not lift weights and believes in lengthening muscles for flexibility and prevention of injuries.

If it helps him hit better that would be great. Since the front office has done nothing to improve the offense.

@Greeneyedlady21  Just a guess, but it might help.  There were some other baseball players that stopped the weight lifting due to bulking up and it wasn't helping their production.   Maybe, this method might help Ramirez.  

Yankees catcher lost  a good deal of weight over the winter. He wasn't heavy, but bulky.  The loss is said to help with quickness and blocking the ball, which he was abysmal at doing.  

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21hope you have a good week with the new hospice.  Prayers continue for both you and your mom.  

Heart

Honored Contributor

http://web.yesnetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20180218&content_id=266691328&oid=36019