Honored Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk 2017 season, all are welcome!

Hi @VaBelle35 does he do that yearly? 

Yankees win!!!   

Tomorrow's game with the Reds is a day game.  See you tomorrow. Game is at 1:00 eastern.  It is on MLB for out of market.  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

Yankees win!!!   

Tomorrow's game with the Reds is a day game.  See you tomorrow. Game is at 1:00 eastern.  It is on MLB for out of market.  

Waving hi to dmod and all of the baseball fans who post here!

Was happy to see the Yankees win today.  They seem so much happier when they are playing at home.  Must be the pinstripes.  Bettances gave us another scare with his poor performance.  On the other hand, Montgomery pitched great.  

Day game is on TV here for once.  Wouldn't you know that I have a Dr.'s appointment at 11:30 so will miss most of the game.Smiley Sad  Let's Go Yankees and give us another win!

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

Yankees win!!!   

@dmod nj  Yes.  He's only been around for the post season once and they didn't use him because they were afraid he would get hurt.

There's a reason why Tony Kornheiser calls him "The Orchid."

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Just stopped by to say hi!  Tigers are spiraling our of control...A base running error last night cost us that game, although at this point, does it really matter???

More chatter about trading Verlander before the deadline, if they trade him and he agrees, I may be done with them forever....

Only  70 days till hockey!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

Just stopped by to say hi!  Tigers are spiraling our of control...A base running error last night cost us that game, although at this point, does it really matter???

More chatter about trading Verlander before the deadline, if they trade him and he agrees, I may be done with them forever....

Only  70 days till hockey!!!

Hi @redwingsgal  I can't wait for hockey!!!   

I heard a rumor that Verlander was coming to the Yankees........

I'm sorry your team is not doing well.   It makes for a LONG season and no fun watching.   Been there, so we all know how you feel. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

Yankees win!!!   

@dmod nj  Yes.  He's only been around for the post season once and they didn't use him because they were afraid he would get hurt.

There's a reason why Tony Kornheiser calls him "The Orchid."

@VaBelle35  I love the name!!  LOL I had no idea.  

Reminds me of Joe Mauer of the Twins.  My late, dear friend, who was a rabid, Twins fan, would say...............he has a hang nail. He'll be on the DL.  

Honored Contributor

@jbinrwc wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

Yankees win!!!   

Waving hi to dmod and all of the baseball fans who post here!

Was happy to see the Yankees win today.  They seem so much happier when they are playing at home.  Must be the pinstripes.  Bettances gave us another scare with his poor performance.  On the other hand, Montgomery pitched great.  

Day game is on TV here for once.  Wouldn't you know that I have a Dr.'s appointment at 11:30 so will miss most of the game.Smiley Sad  Let's Go Yankees and give us another win!

Hi @jbinrwc how rude of your dr. to have appointments during Yankees games.  *shaking my head* lolol  Good luck!!  Check back here for updates. Smiley Happy I'll do my best to post. 

Honored Contributor

Yankees play the last game, of the two game series, this afternoon.  The game is at 1:00 eastern. It is on MLB for out of network. 

Bailey and Sevy are on the mound. 

Weather should not be an issue.  Temps should be in the mid 70s with high humidity. 

Yankees only 1 game behind the 1st place Sox. 

Soxettes, Nuny is now a Red Sox. http://m.redsox.mlb.com/news/article/244489404/red-sox-reach-deal-on-trade-for-eduardo-nunez/

He played for the Yankees from 2010-2013. 

Good luck to everyone's teams.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It is the 6th inning, Yankees winning 3-0.  Yankes threatening with two men on base. 

Honored Contributor

6-2 Yankees in the 7th.