Honored Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk 2017 season, all are welcome!

@Greeneyedlady21  Sox were able to get the game in and win it!! Congrats!

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Hi fans, Smiley Happy

TGIF!! 

Yankees play the As in the Bronx. The game is on PIX.

Tanaka is on the mound for the Yankees. He has not been Tanaka-like all season. I think he is hurt/feeling pain.............something  and not saying anything. 

Who is your team playing this holiday weekend? Good luck to all our teams.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Tanaka was very much Tanaka like this game.

The bp  gave up 2 runs in the 8th.

Yankees coming up in the bottom of the 8th. 

Let's go boys!!  Let's get some runs on the board.

Honored Contributor

Yankees lost. Tanaka deserved better. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Greetings

I've been unable to get here for the last couple of days so I am behind in my Bryce Harper HR update.

#15 (for the fans in the cheap seats!)

https://www.facebook.com/Nationals/videos/10155034679985189/

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Greetings

I've been unable to get here for the last couple of days so I am behind in my Bryce Harper HR update.

#15 (for the fans in the cheap seats!)

https://www.facebook.com/Nationals/videos/10155034679985189/

@VaBelle35  Hi, Smiley Happy  You must have read my mind.  If you didn't show up by today, I was going to start to worry.  Glad you're back!!  Thanks for the update.  He is amazing!! Wow!!  You think he'll be in the HR Derby?

Honored Contributor

Yankees are trying to win this series with the Oakland As.  Paulie is in the booth and I'm enjoying listening to him.

Aaron Judge had his first grand slam. I hope someone got the ball for him. Yankees are leading 6-3 in the 7th.  Big Mike struggled a bit with his stuff, but hung in there. So far the bp, which is TIRED AND DEPLETED, is doing ok.

Hope your team is winning for you today.

Hope you're having a wonderful, relaxing weekend.

Yankees head to Baltimore for a series tomorrow.  @sunshine45  shaking hands with you.  Let's hope for a good series.

Honored Contributor

hi @dmod nj and all baseball lovers!

i am at the beach for a week and loving it, although it is raining right now.

i am trying to forget about baseball, although i have been sneaking a peek while we are out and the game is on the bar televisions. the games are enough to drive you to drink. LOL

we are in a major slump and it is painful to watch. hope the yankees coming to town bring us some better luck. Smiley Wink

ocean-baseball-on-dirt.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

The Yankees next 13 games will be against AL East opponents!  Gonna see some good baseball!  Go Yanks!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 enjoy the week at the beach.  I hope the weather cooperates with your plans.   Are you able to watch the games at the beach?   I hope both our teams are playing to their potentials.  Fun and competitive!!!  

@cancun08I heard that about the Yankees.  It will be a test for them in a close division!!  I hope they rise to the occasion.  

Yankees won their series against Oakland today.

@jbinrwc safe travels today.