Honored Contributor

Re: Baseball Talk 2017 season, all are welcome!

@dmod nj wrote:

Yankees lose today. Tanaka did not have it at all!   Chase Headley was the only one with offensive power today. 

Tomorrow is a day off.  See ya Tuesday.

Good luck to everyone's teams on Monday!!

Sorry about the loss.  I did fall asleep and missed the balance of the game.  Better luck next time.

Our boys are off tomorrow.  Back on Tuesday with the Cubs again.  Tuesday is treatment day, so don't know about a thread for that game.  Will have to see how I feel. 

Waiting for the pre-game stuff to begin on FSNMidwest. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dmod nj wrote:

Yankees lose today. Tanaka did not have it at all!   Chase Headley was the only one with offensive power today. 

Tomorrow is a day off.  See ya Tuesday.

Good luck to everyone's teams on Monday!!

My S. F. Giants lost today too. Should NOT have happened. Madison Baumgartner had a great outing including making 2 homeruns. No other pitcher has ever done that on opening day, or maybe ever lol. But, as usual for the past two years, our bullpen let us down. Our big buck closer Melancon finished us off. Sooooo disappointing. Done pouting. Looking forward!!!
Respected Contributor

Hey there Fluffy. Nice to see you around! Good luck to you and your Cards. I will miss our other Card's fan this year. She was a sweetheart! Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

Hi @cody2, good to see you here.  Sorry about your Giants. Smiley Sad   It's only one game!!  We are both looking forward!!   Please don't be a stranger. Smiley Happy

Hope you are doing well. Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

Opening Day Today for the Boston Red SoxHeart

Opening Day!

...Then Red Sox Baseball Season Started

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Best day of the year.

We're born again, there's new grass on the field.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @MarLoCat, so good to see you. Smiley Happy  Heart I hope you've been well.

I love your pictures!!   Good luck to your Sox!!  I've heard/read all preseason,  they are the ones to beat!! 

Will you be able to watch the game today? 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21   welcome to a new season!!  Good luck to your team!! Happy to see you here again!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

A special shout out to all the Mets fans today! Good luck with your home opener.  

Your team is the one to beat in the NL East according to the experts/pundits.

Respected Contributor

My Tigers are in ChiTown today!!!  

I have a much better feeling than last year at this time, all of those ridiculous trades that were spoken about at season's end last fall did not happen!!!  JV, Miggy and VMart are all back!!  Unfortuneately, Alex Avila is also, but I guess when Daddy is the GM, you are always guaranteed a job...

Just my opinion, the Cubs deserved to open at home as they are the Champs.  They should not have had to start on the road.  JMHO

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it