Honored Contributor

Only the Mets can be winning the game by the score of 7-2, the Yankees are down to their last out, score 5 runs to tie it up and be on the losing end of the game! That game was painful to watch, I should know better that no lead is too large for the Mets.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Only the Mets can be winning the game by the score of 7-2, the Yankees are down to their last out, score 5 runs to tie it up and be on the losing end of the game! That game was painful to watch, I should know better that no lead is too large for the Mets.

@Jordan2  I turned off the game because I thought the Yankees had no chance.  

(((  gentle hugs )))  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

(((  gentle hugs )))  

@dmod nj you are a nicer kinder person than I! You have been very gracious, I am sorry, but I don't hate you, but I do hate the Yankees!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@dmod nj wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

(((  gentle hugs )))  

@dmod nj you are a nicer kinder person than I! You have been very gracious, I am sorry, but I don't hate you, but I do hate the Yankees!

@Jordan2   I understand, truly I do!    I feel that way about hockey teams!   There are some that I just can't root for, even if it helps my Rangers. lol 

Now that our teams are not playing one another, I am rooting for your boys to win!!  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.