Respected Contributor

THAT'S ALL..

And thanks Jen Coffee for your enthusiasm over the New Orleans Saints. Venable didn't even acknowlede that we were playing. Just said the Eagles were playiing today. I saw that when I was channel flipping, and didn't stop moving on.

Esteemed Contributor

@Perkup  Lotta fireworks going off here on the south shore.  Is it the same over there?

GO SAINTS!!!!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@Perkup  Lotta fireworks going off here on the south shore.  Is it the same over there?

GO SAINTS!!!!

Yes, after this game ended and after the last game also.  

Respected Contributor

Laissez les bon temps rouler!

new orleans saints touchdown GIF by NFL

Trusted Contributor

I was so happy that the Saints won.  I worried as the first half they did not look very good.

I love Drew Brees.  I am hoping for a Saints KC superbowl. 

We have just seen the Patriots play in the superbowl enough. 

Next week shall tell the tale. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

THAT'S ALL..

And thanks Jen Coffee for your enthusiasm over the New Orleans Saints. Venable didn't even acknowlede that we were playing. Just said the Eagles were playiing today. I saw that when I was channel flipping, and didn't stop moving on.

Well since West Chester is right outside of Philadelphia, it doesn't surprise me that David would only mention the Eagles.  That's who we wanted to win, after all!

Honored Contributor

Re: BYE, EAGLES, BYE

[ Edited ]

@Citrine1 wrote:

@Perkup wrote:

THAT'S ALL..

Well since West Chester is right outside of Philadelphia, it doesn't surprise me that David would only mention the Eagles.  That's who we wanted to win, after all!

@Perkup@Citrine1.  Citrine is correct. Look where QVC is! Of course they are Eagles fans! If I was 'Venable' I wouldn't have mentioned the Saints either.

BTW, I am not a fan of either team. NE fan here.

ETA. Mary Beth and her husband are from Minnesota, and are Vikings fans. She said she wishes her kids were too, but they are Eagles fans as they grew up in Pa.

Super Contributor

FLY EAGLES FLY🦅🦅🦅🦅

No shame in this loss, no shame in this season. Eagles fan for life. This team has tough, talented players, but more importantly it is a team of outstanding, upstanding men of good character. 

We we will be back next year, better, stronger and ready to win!

Hugs . . . Beth🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!