Honored Contributor

BIGGER BIG 10 Championship Game

In my humble opinion, the bigger game tonight will be in Indianapolis - THE Ohio State BUCKEYES vs again the Badgers from Wisconsin.

THE Buckeyes already proved in a downpour game in THE Ohio Stadium who is THE better team.

It will still be a very exciting game none THE less.

GO BUCKEYES

Honored Contributor

Re: BIGGER BIG 10 Championship Game

@PINKdogWOOD 

O-H 

Respected Contributor

I’m excited to see the Big Ten Championship game tonight.  Although I wish it started earlier. As it is it won’t get over until midnight in my area and it’s past my bedtime! 😜

Frequent Contributor

Go Bucks!

I-O

Dogs are not my whole life, but they make my life whole.”
Honored Contributor

@itsmagic  Yep - same time where I'm at too. DH and male friends went to the game, driving home afterwards. He'll be waking me up at 4A or there about when he walks thru the door.

You GOTTA stay up to watch it all - can't miss Coach raising THE trophy!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Ohio St8    

O - H

Honored Contributor

Living here in Wisconsin, I'd like to see the Barbers win, but I'm pretty sure they will lose to the powerhouse team in a big way. 😢

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Living here in Wisconsin, I'd like to see the Barbers win, but I'm pretty sure they will lose to the powerhouse team in a big way. 😢

@AuntG , don't be so sure. Although I'm a Buckeye fan, Wisconsin is tough. Good luck to both teams tonight. 

Honored Contributor

@AuntG   The Badgers certainly had the first half of this game but like past games for the Buckeyes, I don't know what happens in the locker room, what they talk about but when they come out for the second half they literally light it up.  They did it again to prove why they are #1 and why they should be considered #1 in the country.

After that Clemson win however and the fact that LSU won we'll all be tuned in at high noon today to see just how all of these teams are ranked and end up.

Here in O-H we remain very proud to be in I-O!

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD   That is a great accomplishment for Ohio State to win all of their football games this season!   So happy to see a Big Ten team in the top four.  Will be fun to watch them play Clemson.