Trusted Contributor

Serena's outfit is well I have no words.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Australian Open

[ Edited ]

Do you mean the teal ensemble?  Didn't leave much to the imagination, did it?  Well. she's got the body for it, that's for sure.  Unfortunately, she was eliminated from the tourney so that's the last we'll see of it.

Honored Contributor

I guess this outfit you are referring to?

C13315B6-7E72-4361-9984-B88FE22BDEC6.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@OKPrincess  Yes that's the one and  do not agree @ValuSkr that she has the body for it.  

Honored Contributor

Her appearance is an embarrassment.  She must have a self image that's quite different from what the rest of us see.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

To me, Chris Everette epitomized grace and femininity on the court. And always dressed so cute.😊

Super Contributor

I have a love hate relationship with her . I used to love to watch her play, last year when she had that meltdown, I was turned off.

Super Contributor

It is not something I would choose to wear, but then again, I can't do what she does.  

Honored Contributor

@Ifeelwicked wrote:

To me, Chris Everette epitomized grace and femininity on the court. And always dressed so cute.😊

@Ifeelwicked  I wasn't a big fan of her dress because I thought they were almost little-girl like.  I was a fan of the more athletic-type dress even way back then.  But I think Serena carried that look a little too far now.  

Valued Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Ifeelwicked wrote:

@Ifeelwicked  I wasn't a big fan of her dress because I thought they were almost little-girl like.  I was a fan of the more athletic-type dress even way back then.  But I think Serena carried that look a little too far now.  

I agree. Not a big fan of Serena’s “court style,” these days, but I’ve got a few pieces she designed for HSN, and a swimsuit cover-up by her mom that I really like. All very well made.