Honored Contributor

Anyone watching the NFL Draft ?

I alaways enjoy watching the draft, I have to wait awhile before the Giants pick. You can watch these young men's lives change, it's fun.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone watching the NFL Draft ?

I'm watching. I think my Panthers made a great pick.

Esteemed Contributor

It is always a must see at my house and considered a major event (holiday status) here.

Cooked up a smorgasbord.  The party continues as we watch and we all are still eating.

Esteemed Contributor

My husband has been watching.

I enjoy the NFL but not to that degree.  Still feeling the burn of the RGIII debacle.

Cogito ergo sum
Occasional Contributor

I agree.   I was hoping my team the Denver Broncos would be able to trade up and get Christian.    His dad was an outstanding player for us.   Congratulations toyou and the Panthers.

Respected Contributor

No but I'm following online. 

Respected Contributor

Best pick of the night was from the Steelers.  TJ WATT!!  Way to go guys.  Congrats to the Panthers.  You got a great young man and very gifted athlete.

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1  Yes, I had to watch it.........our Cleveland team, the illustrious Browns, had the 1st pick (a dubious honor for sure).  Nearly everyone here figured they'd pick the safety, Myles Garrett, which they of course did.  I live in Mentor, just a couple miles from the high school where Mitch Trubisky was the star quarterback.  It would have been nice to have gotten him too, since he's a homey and we (still) could use a great QB!

I was joking yesterday that instead of picks 1 and 12, the Browns should have been given picks 1 through 12........then they might have had a chance at winning a couple games this season!  Cat Tongue

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

Best pick of the night was from the Steelers.  TJ WATT!!  Way to go guys.  Congrats to the Panthers.  You got a great young man and very gifted athlete.

Agree! Another great Badger!! On Wisconsin!!!😉

Respected Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

Best pick of the night was from the Steelers.  TJ WATT!!  Way to go guys.  

he is easy on the eyes!!

Was glad to see the Colts pick Malik Hooker!!