Frequent Contributor

I'm very happy for Happy Valley. Their players have suffered much though no fault of theirs. They are back on track.Those ''White Outs" are very impressive. I hope their success continues but not against the Buckeyes. "Go Bucks!'

Dogs are not my whole life, but they make my life whole.”
Valued Contributor

Can't wait!

Respected Contributor

Avid Michigan State Spartan here.  I agree with the comments about their good fortune so quickly after the Sandusky mess.

And, being from the GREAT STATE OF MICHIGAN, I have two favorite teams, Sparty and anyone playing the suckeyes!!

OHHOWIHATEOHIOSTATE

And can anyone tell me why they dropped the "State" from their name??  I would NEVER call my beloved alma mater Michigan @!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Occasional Contributor

A proud Mom of a Penn State and Ohio State grad!   Going to be a fun weekend!

Frequent Contributor

It's great to see them winning again!!  I saw a few games there in the late sixties when my boyfriend was a student there.  Great memories! ❤️

Honored Contributor

Go BUCKEYES!!!!! 🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈

Trusted Contributor

I have qualms, I like both.  Grew up watching the Buckeyes in the Woody Hayes Days with my late father but, it’s great to see Penn State back. 

I wish they would have broadcast all of the script Ohio during the pre-game. 

(The broadcasters could have still continued their talking without their faces onscreen constantly.) 

I also wish they would have shown halftime.  Two great bands.  

I love college football and part of the game is the halftime especially when the bands are so great with so much tradition.  Kind of a tossup as to fight songs. “Here they come across the field, telltnem Ohio’s here “,

But. . . Fight on State with Roar Lions Roar has such great musicality! 

Love the Big10. 

Regular Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

Go BUCKEYES!!!!! 🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈

Congrats loveschocolate and all you Buckeyes!   Thought we had the game but ya gotta play consistent and not get sloppy.  It was a heck of a game!!!  DH and I are exhausted!!!

Still....WE ARE....PENN STATE!!!

Honored Contributor

@Gardengal55, that was one intense game!!! We made so many mistakes until the 4th quarter. I will say Penn State has a great football program once again. That is a GREAT thing!!! Until next year...

O-H-I-O

🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈🏈

Honored Contributor

Unbelievable, I wanted Penn to win.