Respected Contributor

Re: 2022-2023 NHL season, all are welcome!

Have any of you seen the Mass Mutual commercial on espn this season? They usually run it during intermissions. It may just be regional, I'm not sure. 
Features Steven Stamkos and Victor Hedman and a little kid in a hockey uniform skating on the rink. He is referred to as Carter, Stamkos' little boy. 
In reality that kid is my friend's little boy, Ethan. He auditioned and got the part. So fun to see him on tv

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

Have any of you seen the Mass Mutual commercial on espn this season? They usually run it during intermissions. It may just be regional, I'm not sure. 
Features Steven Stamkos and Victor Hedman and a little kid in a hockey uniform skating on the rink. He is referred to as Carter, Stamkos' little boy. 
In reality that kid is my friend's little boy, Ethan. He auditioned and got the part. So fun to see him on tv

@fairydogmother Hi, Smiley Happy

YES! I've seen that commercial and thought it was a fun one to watch.   

Wow! Congrats to Ethan!  

I wonder if the little baby is Hedman Jr? 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

https://www.bladeofsteel.com/Ottawa-Senators-forward-ejected-for-rarely-called-penalty-Video-171605?...

https://nypost.com/2022/11/02/three-rangers-issues-already-have-emerged-this-season/?utm_source=twit...

@HLP that's a tough loss, especially after the second period scoring.  Smiley Sad  Keep the faith. Your team's too good to  stay down. 

Shaking hands with @781Florist . May the best team win.  I hope it is an injury free game! 

Help yourself. I hope you like chocolate! 

Dessert cocktail recipes | BBC Good Food

Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe (with Video)

@redwingsgal good luck tonight to your boys as you host the Caps!    LGRW! 

@redhead handbag queen good luck tonight to your boys as they host the Kraken!  

@yellowrose your boys are in Arizona. Good luck! 

Devils are in Edmonton tonight. It's a later game. I'll watch as long as my sleepy eyes will allow.  

LGD! 

Good luck to all our teams! 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Valued Contributor

@dmod nj   Well, I am trying to claw through the screen to get at those drinks and cookies.  Those drinks look amazing!

I'm trying to figure out what treats are going to help carry me through tonight's game.

I eat more when I am nervous, and the Rangers are certainly a team to make any opponent nervous, so it might be some type of a buffet table!!

I return your handshake and echo your wishes for a clean, well officiated and injury free game.  I'll be honest, since the law of averages says the Bs are due for a loss, and your guys are one of the NHL's best squads....I am more apprehensive than usual!

Hope we both get to enjoy a well played game!

Valued Contributor

P.S. @loveschocolate 

I hope that the Jackets figure it out soon.  I had hopes this would be a good year for them.  They are a team that I root for (other than my Bruins) and I see they are playing the Avs (a team I do NOT root for) tomorrow.   That would be a wonderful time to get their motor running!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Congrats @781Florist  on your boys win!  Typical Rangers/Bruins game.....filled with fire and physicality.

I hope Lindy is okay and back soon.

I enjoy watching local boy, Coyle, even if he scores on my goalie. lol   

Igor did not have a great game and our defense made some bad mistakes.   Your boys outshot   and outplayed my boys. 

https://www.hockeyfeed.com/nhl-news/rangers-and-bruins-go-full-rock-em-sock-em-with-big-hits-and-mul...

Rangers next game is Sunday, when they host the RW. 

Shaking hands with @redwingsgal .  I will be in a car listening to most of the game.   Here's to a well played, fairly officiated, injury free game. 

Devils continue to be a roll. They have taken their game to the next level.  Still a long way to go.........but SO MUCH BETTER this season, so far! My men are CAUTIOUSLY optimistic! 

Their next game is Saturday against Calgary!  

Congrats to the RW on their win last night! Woohoooo!! I heard you cheering last night, @redwingsgal 

Same for @yellowrose  and the Stars win! 

@fairydogmother two good teams played last night. I'm sorry your Bolts lost in a SO.  

@redhead handbag queen  you and I were in the same boat last night.  Move over so I can sit with you on the losing couch. LOL  

@loveschocolate your boys are in Finland.  GOOD LUCK! 

https://www.dispatch.com/story/sports/nhl/columbus-blue-jackets/2022/11/04/joonas-korpisalo-may-retu...

Good luck to all our teams this weekend. I'll be near my laptop on Sunday evening and check back in! 

Honored Contributor

I'm not a Matthews fan and this is one of the reasons.  Smirk this. 

https://www.flyersinsider.com/John-Tortorella-Rips-Auston-Matthews-a-New-One-For-Being-a-Clown-More-...

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@redhead handbag queen  you and I were in the same boat last night.  Move over so I can sit with you on the losing couch. LOL  

@dmod nj 

I'm not sure what went wrong with your Rangers but I wear my lucky Wild Sweatshirt that the two times I was running late and put it on, they score. Mr Redhead and I are AIS on TIME by the way and they barely bother to show up. UGH! Woman Tongue Granted Foligno, Greenway, Hartman and Duhaime were all out but I make the effort they should too and you could tell within the first two minutes they weren't. Woman Sad 

We don't play until Tuesday, but they better SHOW UP! 

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Honored Contributor

@781Florist wrote:

P.S. @loveschocolate 

I hope that the Jackets figure it out soon.  I had hopes this would be a good year for them.  They are a team that I root for (other than my Bruins) and I see they are playing the Avs (a team I do NOT root for) tomorrow.   That would be a wonderful time to get their motor running!

@781Florist , thanks ☺️! I hope they figure things out too! On paper they have what it takes. 

Honored Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

I'm not a Matthews fan and this is one of the reasons.  Smirk this. 

https://www.flyersinsider.com/John-Tortorella-Rips-Auston-Matthews-a-New-One-For-Being-a-Clown-More-...

@dmod nj , Torts tells it like it is! ❤️