Honored Contributor

Re: 2022-2023 NHL season, all are welcome!

Flyers fans   

https://thehockeywriters.com/flyers-building-new-identity-tortorella-coaching/?fbclid=IwAR2P4G0bGjkn...

The 0-5 Sharks are visiting MSG tonight.   I hope my boys play them hard and DON'T take this game for granted.  

https://www.nhl.com/rangers/news/rangers-to-celebrate-hispanic-heritage-night-on-oct-20-vs-san-jose/...

Devils play the Islanders tonight.   

https://www.nhl.com/devils/news/devils-look-for-two-straight-with-visit-to-long-island--preview/c-33...

My remote will be smokin hot tonight switching between the Rangers, Devils and Yankees games. 

Good luck to all our teams tonight!  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

UGH!  Rangers didn't do what they needed to do to bury a 0-5 team and lost in ot.

Quinn, former Rangers coach, got his first win as a Sharks coach. 

Devils are leading the Islanders as of 6 minutes left in the 3rd.   Fingers crossed for a win! 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Trusted Contributor

STARS......no longer undefeated.  Lost in OT to.......

ummm, I forget.  Woman LOL

Sorry for your "UGH" @dmod nj .  We all have those moments.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@yellowrose   your boys will be back to winning their next game!  Good luck to them!   

Rangers were a mess yesterday, especially the 3rd and OT.   Pathetic!   I'm going to have a "chat" with them to straighten out their *****. Smiley Wink LOL LOL   I'm sure they will be quaking in their skates. LOL  

Respected Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

@781Florist  first, let me say, you write beautifully.  Second, thank you for updating us on your where your team is early in the season.  It's hard enough to keep up with my own teams, and I enjoy reading about the other teams. Smiley Happy  

The goalie can't do it all by himself.  It seems like they have, at times, hung him out to dry.  If your team is decimated by injuries, but the guys show effort and lose anyway, it kinda takes the sting out of the loss. If they are not showing any effort, it makes it worse. 

I hope that makes sense. Clearly,  I am NOT a writer. I show that every day while posting. lol 

I agree 100%, @dmod nj .  @781Florist is an excellent writer.  Good Luck this season (until you play the Wings!)

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Congrats @781Florist  and @loveschocolate  and @redhead handbag queen  on your teams wins! 

@redwingsgal good luck against the Blackhawks tonight! 

Honored Contributor

https://nypost.com/2022/10/21/david-quinn-boos-followed-by-rangers-total-collapse/?utm_campaign=ipho...

Honored Contributor

Eric Staal joins his brother, Marc, on the Panthers this year.  Eric just signed a year contract.  

@redwingsgal   I watched the 3rd period and OT last night. UGH!   Smiley Sad 

Today, the Wild visit the Bruins.   @redhead handbag queen  and @781Florist  good luck to both your teams. Smiley Happy 

I'll be watching the Devils and Sharks game this afternoon.  Fingers crossed the Devils win! 

@yellowrose  good luck against Montreal tonight.  

The Pens visit Columbus.   Good luck to both teams, @loveschocolate  and @HLP 

I will be listening to the Rangers game tomorrow from the car.   So, @loveschocolate   I'll shake hands with you now. Smiley Happy 

Good luck to all our teams today and tomorrow. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Baby Zuccy

311135857_10160049818530801_2936805138765051464_n.jpg

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Honored Contributor

@dmod nj , my goodness! We started out so well against Pittsburg. We were actually looking great in the first period. We were ahead 3-1 at one point. Then everything went to heck! We can never beat them. It's so frustrating! Argh! 

Anyhow, good luck to both of our teams this afternoon! I get to watch my 🍞!